Celtic's Sheridan Will Transfer to Bulgarian CSKA
Bulgarian top football team CSKA has already reached an agreement with Celtic forward Cillian Sheridan, announced CSKA's sport director Emil Kostadinov Wednesday.
The Irish forward is expected to join CSKA as early as the team's next game for Europa League against Northern Irish Cliftonville Thursday.
“Talks with Sheridan have been completed and cleared. What remains is to reach an official agreement with Celtic,” stated Kostadinov, adding that negotiations between Sheridan and the Chernomorec football club from Varna have failed.
It is reported that Celtic will agree to the transfer and will request GBP 350,000.
Recently CSKA enlisted Italian footballers Christian Tiboni and Marco Esposito.
- » Samuel Eto'o Confirms Participation in Stoichkov's Birthday Show
- » Bulgaria's Pamporovo Hosts European Cup Ladies' Slalom
- » Bulgarian Football Legend Hristo Stoichkov Celebrates 50th Anniversary
- » Bautista Agut Triumphs in First Edition of Sofia Open
- » Bulgaria Loses to Belgium in Fed Cup
- » Bulgarian Head of State Demonstrates Football Skills at La Bombonera Stadium