Downtown Sofia Park Introduces Innovative 'No Sex' Signs
Officials of the Military Academy “G. S. Rakovski” in Sofia have place unique prohibition signs in the institution’s park in order to stave off indecent behavior.
The park of the Military Academy is fenced off from the rest of the city, and was only opened to the public last month. It is widely considered one of the nicest parks in Sofia largely because of the fact that it is closed at night unlike the other major parks of the Bulgarian capital.
The new signs introduced on Friday by employees of the military academy prohibit some of the “traditional” unwanted behavior such as the bringing of pets and alcohol or making a fire, and go as far as banning some “unconventional threats” such as walking around naked and having sex in the park.
- » The Weather Today Will be Sunny With Temperatures Between 25°C and 30°C
- » Today Is European 'No Elevators Day'
- » Mostly Sunny Today, Maximum Temperatures Between 20°C and 25°C
- » Bulgaria Ranks Lowest Among All EU Countries in Reporters Without Borders’ World Press Freedom Index
- » Employment Rate in Bulgaria Going Up
- » Two People Dead, One’s Life in Danger After Road Accidents in the Past Day