Brazil vs. Chile, Spain vs. Portugal in World Cup Round of 16
Spain and Chile were the last two teams to qualify for the Group of 16 of the 2010 World Cup.
In the last round of the group phase, Chile lost 2:1 to Spain. David Villa in the 24th and Andres Iniesta in the 37th minute scored for Spain, and Rodrigo Millar in the 47th returned a goal for Chile.
Yet, the South Americans failed to do more partly as a result of the fact that one of their players got a red card in the 30th minute.
Switzerland and Honduras ended the other match in Group H in a scorelless draw, making Spain and Chile the first two teams in the group with 6 points each.
Thus, in the last two Group of 16 matches, Spain will be facing Portugal, the second team in group G, and Chile will be playing against Brazil.
- » CSKA Beats Levski in Bulgarian Derby
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov, Roger Federer Practice Together
- » Bulgaria’s Pironkova Suffers 1st Round Loss in Indian Wells
- » Bulgaria Beats Belarus 2:1 in Friendly Match
- » Bulgarian Stoichkov Enters Daily Mail ‘Top 100 World Cup Heroes’
- » Bulgarian Balakov in Pole Position to Take Over Stuttgart