Brazil vs. Chile, Spain vs. Portugal in World Cup Round of 16
Spain and Chile were the last two teams to qualify for the Group of 16 of the 2010 World Cup.
In the last round of the group phase, Chile lost 2:1 to Spain. David Villa in the 24th and Andres Iniesta in the 37th minute scored for Spain, and Rodrigo Millar in the 47th returned a goal for Chile.
Yet, the South Americans failed to do more partly as a result of the fact that one of their players got a red card in the 30th minute.
Switzerland and Honduras ended the other match in Group H in a scorelless draw, making Spain and Chile the first two teams in the group with 6 points each.
Thus, in the last two Group of 16 matches, Spain will be facing Portugal, the second team in group G, and Chile will be playing against Brazil.
- » Anna Fenninger Records Second Victory at Ski World Cup in Bansko
- » Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov Drops Out of ATP Top Ten
- » Anna Fenninger Wins Alpine Skiing World Cup Combined Race in Bansko
- » Fenninger Wins First Run of World Cup Ladies Combined in Bansko
- » World Ski Cup Race in Bulgaria's Bansko Cancelled over Heavy Fog
- » Bulgaria's Litex Sells Colombian Striker for EUR 1.6 M to Chinese Team