Brazil vs. Chile, Spain vs. Portugal in World Cup Round of 16
Spain and Chile were the last two teams to qualify for the Group of 16 of the 2010 World Cup.
In the last round of the group phase, Chile lost 2:1 to Spain. David Villa in the 24th and Andres Iniesta in the 37th minute scored for Spain, and Rodrigo Millar in the 47th returned a goal for Chile.
Yet, the South Americans failed to do more partly as a result of the fact that one of their players got a red card in the 30th minute.
Switzerland and Honduras ended the other match in Group H in a scorelless draw, making Spain and Chile the first two teams in the group with 6 points each.
Thus, in the last two Group of 16 matches, Spain will be facing Portugal, the second team in group G, and Chile will be playing against Brazil.
- » It is Official Cristiano Ronaldo is Staying at Bernabeu
- » Grigor Dimitrov Remains Among the Top 10 in the World Tennis
- » Daniel Ivanov-Aoiyama Finishes 2nd in the Final of Nagoya Sumo Tournamen
- » Tsvetana Pironkova Will Have to Pass the Qualifiers of the US Open
- » Levski Signs Former Manchester United Player
- » Levski Sofia is Out and Botev Plovdiv Crushed its Opponent Last Night in Europa League