Bulgarian Finance Minister Gets Advice from Manowar's Joey DeMaio
Bulgarian Finance Minister Simeon Djankov met with Joey DeMaio, the bassist and mastermind of the legendary heavy metal band Manowar, at the airport in Frankfurt, Germany, on their way to Sofia.
“Deputy PM Djankov smashed EU Commissioner Olli Rehn in Brussels Monday, and Manowar are going to smash us in Sofia tomorrow,” reported Bulgarian heavy metal music site katehizis.com.
According to its report, DeMaio has advised the Bulgarian Finance Minister on how to be more "true" when handling reforms and budget revision.
Manowar are arriving to Bulgaria in order to take part in the Sofia Rocks Sonisphere Festival taking place June 22 and June 23.
The Sofia Rocks Sonisphere Festival starts Tuesday with an unprecedented concert of the big four of trash metal – Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, and Anthrax on the downtown Vasil Levski Stadium.
The second day of the Sonisphere Festival will be no less exciting with emblematic German group Rammstein together with Manowar, Alice in Chains, and Stone Sour.
- » These are the 20 Safest Airlines in the World
- » The 12 Best-Selling Albums of All Time
- » Ricky Martin has Confirmed that He and His Partner are Married
- » H&M Apologizes For Monkey Hoodie ad Slammed as Racist
- » Game of Thrones Final Season of Six Episodes to Air in 2019
- » Hedgehogs were put on Diet in an Israeli Zoo