Bulgarian Finance Minister Gets Advice from Manowar's Joey DeMaio
Bulgarian Finance Minister Simeon Djankov met with Joey DeMaio, the bassist and mastermind of the legendary heavy metal band Manowar, at the airport in Frankfurt, Germany, on their way to Sofia.
“Deputy PM Djankov smashed EU Commissioner Olli Rehn in Brussels Monday, and Manowar are going to smash us in Sofia tomorrow,” reported Bulgarian heavy metal music site katehizis.com.
According to its report, DeMaio has advised the Bulgarian Finance Minister on how to be more "true" when handling reforms and budget revision.
Manowar are arriving to Bulgaria in order to take part in the Sofia Rocks Sonisphere Festival taking place June 22 and June 23.
The Sofia Rocks Sonisphere Festival starts Tuesday with an unprecedented concert of the big four of trash metal – Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, and Anthrax on the downtown Vasil Levski Stadium.
The second day of the Sonisphere Festival will be no less exciting with emblematic German group Rammstein together with Manowar, Alice in Chains, and Stone Sour.
- » Brangelina Got Married In France
- » BBC's 'Sherlock' Makes Off With 7 Emmys
- » Stylish Grigor Dimitrov Poses for American Vogue
- » Maxim Behar Joins Ice Bucket Challenge to Help Flood-Stricken Mizia
- » Steven Seagal Performs In Crimea, Wears T-shirt With Putin's Face
- » Christian Louboutin, Angelina Jolie Design Exclusive Maleficent Shoes