Bulgarian Finance Minister Gets Advice from Manowar's Joey DeMaio
Bulgarian Finance Minister Simeon Djankov met with Joey DeMaio, the bassist and mastermind of the legendary heavy metal band Manowar, at the airport in Frankfurt, Germany, on their way to Sofia.
“Deputy PM Djankov smashed EU Commissioner Olli Rehn in Brussels Monday, and Manowar are going to smash us in Sofia tomorrow,” reported Bulgarian heavy metal music site katehizis.com.
According to its report, DeMaio has advised the Bulgarian Finance Minister on how to be more "true" when handling reforms and budget revision.
Manowar are arriving to Bulgaria in order to take part in the Sofia Rocks Sonisphere Festival taking place June 22 and June 23.
The Sofia Rocks Sonisphere Festival starts Tuesday with an unprecedented concert of the big four of trash metal – Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, and Anthrax on the downtown Vasil Levski Stadium.
The second day of the Sonisphere Festival will be no less exciting with emblematic German group Rammstein together with Manowar, Alice in Chains, and Stone Sour.
- » Sofia Municipality To Renovate Zapaden Park
- » Samuel Jackson Takes Selfie with Bulgaria's Presidency
- » Nicole Scherzinger Dispels Rumors of Breakup with Bulgaria's Dimitrov
- » Grigor Dimitrov Tops List of 70 Most Popular Bulgarian Celebrities – Forbes Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Women Among World's Top 10 Sexiest - Survey
- » Selfie of the Day: Kristalina Georgieva, Maxim Behar