Bulgarian Finance Minister Gets Advice from Manowar's Joey DeMaio
Bulgarian Finance Minister Simeon Djankov met with Joey DeMaio, the bassist and mastermind of the legendary heavy metal band Manowar, at the airport in Frankfurt, Germany, on their way to Sofia.
“Deputy PM Djankov smashed EU Commissioner Olli Rehn in Brussels Monday, and Manowar are going to smash us in Sofia tomorrow,” reported Bulgarian heavy metal music site katehizis.com.
According to its report, DeMaio has advised the Bulgarian Finance Minister on how to be more "true" when handling reforms and budget revision.
Manowar are arriving to Bulgaria in order to take part in the Sofia Rocks Sonisphere Festival taking place June 22 and June 23.
The Sofia Rocks Sonisphere Festival starts Tuesday with an unprecedented concert of the big four of trash metal – Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, and Anthrax on the downtown Vasil Levski Stadium.
The second day of the Sonisphere Festival will be no less exciting with emblematic German group Rammstein together with Manowar, Alice in Chains, and Stone Sour.
- » Ron Howard to Direct Beatles Documentary
- » Novak Djokovic Marries His Girlfriend
- » Robert Downey Jr. And Wife Susan Expecting A Baby
- » Duke And Duchess of Cambridge Root for Murray Vs Dimitrov at Wimbledon
- » Beyonce Tops Forbes' 15th Annual Celebrity 100 List
- » Elizabeth II Visits Game of Thrones Set, Does Not Claim Iron Throne