Greece's Goldair Handling Enters Sofia International Airport
Greek operator Goldair Handling has been granted a license to provide full passenger and ramp ground handling services at the Sofia International Airport, Greek press reported.
Bulgaria’s Transport Minister has given a license to the company’s Bulgarian subsidiary since Sofia International Airport is very alike to the Greek airports well known to Goldair Handling with its almost 25.000 departures per year, including both scheduled and charter flights.
Goldair Handling is thus the only Greek-owned company engaged in full handling services in two neighbour countries, Cyprus and Bulgaria.
"This new investment is part of a regional development strategy to countries with the same traffic structure of Greece,” says Kallinikos, Executive Vice President of Goldair Handling, as cited by TravelDailyNews International.
The company initially plans to invest EUR 12 M in the airport.
Goldair Handling , with total investments of over EUR 50 M, currently employs more than 1,000 people in Greece and 400 employees outside the country.
- » The Price of Bitcoin Traded Near its All-time High.
- » How to Best Manage Your Business Expense Records
- » Wizz Air Opens 28th Base in Varna
- » Why Trading with Other Countries or Interstate is Good for Your Business
- » Germany ‘to Ban All Arms Shipment to Turkey’
- » Body of Salvador Dali Exhumed For Paternity Test