Bulgaria Gambling Regulator Finds Mass Casino Violations
Bulgaria’s Gambling Commission found violations of the gambling laws in over half of the casinos it inspected last month, the regulator reported Tuesday.
A total of 99 casinos were inspected in a 1 month period from February 8 – March 8, with 45 of them showing violations of the gambling laws and other irregularities.
The violations included gaming equipment and jackpot systems that were not listed in the permit for the facility and casinos allowing entry to people without requesting identity documents.
- » Inflation in Bulgaria for February 2018 is 0.3%
- » In 2017 Bulgarian Exports to the EU Grew by 10.8% in Comparison with 2016
- » Bulgarian Exports to Third Countries Decreased by 16.3%
- » EU Women Earn 16 % Less than Men: Eurostat
- » GDP for 2017 Increased by 3.6 per 100 Compared to 2016
- » China Expects its Huge Economy to Grow More Slowly This Year
" Mass Casino Violations" ?
how about blatant money laundering in 99% of them...The only legit casinos in sofia is the princess/sheraton/radiison.
All others need to be shut down and prosecute the owners of these fronts...what a joke...still cant believ they get away with it when its so in the open...
Come on Boyko-get to work...