Bulgaria Gambling Regulator Finds Mass Casino Violations
Bulgaria’s Gambling Commission found violations of the gambling laws in over half of the casinos it inspected last month, the regulator reported Tuesday.
A total of 99 casinos were inspected in a 1 month period from February 8 – March 8, with 45 of them showing violations of the gambling laws and other irregularities.
The violations included gaming equipment and jackpot systems that were not listed in the permit for the facility and casinos allowing entry to people without requesting identity documents.
- » Bitcoin Falls More than 7% as Regulation Worries Mount
- » Bitcoin Slides 14% on Crackdown Fears, Hits 4-Week Low
- » Forbes: Bitcoin Is Headed Lower - For Now
- » Bulgaria to Push For ERM-2 Membership
- » Bulgaria with a Surplus of More Than EUR 2 billion For Q3 of 2017
- » South Korea Plans to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
" Mass Casino Violations" ?
how about blatant money laundering in 99% of them...The only legit casinos in sofia is the princess/sheraton/radiison.
All others need to be shut down and prosecute the owners of these fronts...what a joke...still cant believ they get away with it when its so in the open...
Come on Boyko-get to work...