Scores of Bulgaria's Winter Resort Hotels Listed for Sale
The number of hotels in Bulgaria's top winter resorts offered for sale is growing and has reached 43, according to the largest real estate site IMOT.BG.
The hotels are located in Bansko, Pamporovo, and Borovets with Bansko holding the lead with 22 properties for sale, ranging between EUR 195 000 and EUR 6,5 M.
Pamporovo has 14 hotels for sale – from EUR 198 000 to EUR 11,5 M while 7 hotels are listed in Borovets – from EUR 750 000 to EUR 6,2 M.
The most expensive hotel belongs to the Varna-based Happy Home company and the listing price of EUR 11,5 M is 20% less then 2 years ago when the hotel was first offered for sale. It is a 4-star facility with 4 VIP apartments, 14 standard apartments, 60 double rooms, restaurants, night club, bowling, pool tables, Spa center, indoor pool with jacuzzi, gym and conference facilities. The company keeps the name of the hotel secret, posting only interior pictures, but say they have a potential buyer from Russia.
- » 24 % of the Apartments in Sofia are Uninhabited
- » The Properties by the Sea: The Russians Leave, the Westerners Come
- » VMware has Negotiated the Largest Office Deal in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria is Seventh in the EU in Increase of House Prices in 2017
- » A Court in China Sells an Unfinished Skyscraper at an Auction
- » Metalworking Plant in Vidin has been Put Up For Sale for 34 Bitcoin