Montenegro Opposition Leader Allegedly Attacked by Mafia
The Montenegro opposition leader, Nebojša Medojevi?, has been attacked by an unknown assailant in front of his house late Saturday.
The attacker threatened to kill Medojevi?, and the latter insists he fell pray of typical mafia tactics.
The police arrested the perpetrator, who is said to be close to an individual Medojevi? had always declared a top crime boss in Montenegro.
The opposition leader is a strong critic of Prime Minister, Milo ?ukanovi?, accusing him of protecting organized crime, especially those dealing with illegal drugs’ trade.
- » Pyongyang Pledges to Halt Nuclear and Longer-range Missile Tests
- » 'Russian Elon Musk' Raped and Tortured to Death in Custody
- » Bashar Assad Returns Legion d’honneur to France
- » North and South Korea Open Hotline Between Leaders
- » The King of Swaziland Renames the Country 'the Kingdom of eSwatini'
- » Syrians in Turkey Continue to Return Home