Montenegro Opposition Leader Allegedly Attacked by Mafia
The Montenegro opposition leader, Nebojša Medojevi?, has been attacked by an unknown assailant in front of his house late Saturday.
The attacker threatened to kill Medojevi?, and the latter insists he fell pray of typical mafia tactics.
The police arrested the perpetrator, who is said to be close to an individual Medojevi? had always declared a top crime boss in Montenegro.
The opposition leader is a strong critic of Prime Minister, Milo ?ukanovi?, accusing him of protecting organized crime, especially those dealing with illegal drugs’ trade.
- » Twitter Blocked More than 1,000 Users for "Targeted Spam"
- » Turkey Announced the Offensive Against the Syrian City of Afrin
- » Roscosmos is Considering the Commercialization of the Russian ISS Segment
- » Prime Minister of New Zealand goes on Maternity Leave
- » At the End of 2017, China's Population Grew to 1.39 billion
- » Russia Accused the Ukrainian Authorities of Preparing for a New War