Warsaw Stock Exchange to List Bulgarian Companies
Bulgarian public companies will now be able to secure the financing of their projects through investors on the Warsaw Stock Exchange, according to the site DarikFinance.
The new opportunity has been created by a contract for partnership in the trustee services sector between the Polish Central Depositary and UniCredit Bulbank.
Many Bulgarian companies have stated interest in trading on the Polish Stock Exchange and the contract is the first step in this direction. It will allow Bulgarian businesses to be listed on the Warsaw Exchange.
The listings will be also beneficial for Polish investors, who will be able to further diversify their portfolios.
- » Sofia Heating Utility CEO Dismissed over KTB Assets
- » Bulgaria's Globul Loses Profit and Revenue
- » Turkey OKs South Stream Environmental Impact Assessment
- » Over BGN 1 B Withdrawn From Bulgarian Banks In June
- » Bulgaria's Sunny Beach – Cheapest EU Tourist Destination for Brits
- » Bulgaria's PM Plamen Oresharski Resigns