Warsaw Stock Exchange to List Bulgarian Companies
Bulgarian public companies will now be able to secure the financing of their projects through investors on the Warsaw Stock Exchange, according to the site DarikFinance.
The new opportunity has been created by a contract for partnership in the trustee services sector between the Polish Central Depositary and UniCredit Bulbank.
Many Bulgarian companies have stated interest in trading on the Polish Stock Exchange and the contract is the first step in this direction. It will allow Bulgarian businesses to be listed on the Warsaw Exchange.
The listings will be also beneficial for Polish investors, who will be able to further diversify their portfolios.
- » Bulgaria’s 2015 Budget Falls Short of Promised Reforms – Industrial Association Chair
- » Banks Refuse Loan to Bulgaria’s Bulgargaz Twice in 6 Months
- » Rumen Porozhanov Elected CEO of Bulgaria’s State Fund Agriculture
- » Ludogorets Owner Elected Head of Confederation of Employers, Industrialists in Bulgaria
- » EIB Lends EUR 500 M To Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria To Create E-Registry of Its Tourist Destinations