Warsaw Stock Exchange to List Bulgarian Companies
Bulgarian public companies will now be able to secure the financing of their projects through investors on the Warsaw Stock Exchange, according to the site DarikFinance.
The new opportunity has been created by a contract for partnership in the trustee services sector between the Polish Central Depositary and UniCredit Bulbank.
Many Bulgarian companies have stated interest in trading on the Polish Stock Exchange and the contract is the first step in this direction. It will allow Bulgarian businesses to be listed on the Warsaw Exchange.
The listings will be also beneficial for Polish investors, who will be able to further diversify their portfolios.
- » Bulgaria’s Bank of the Year Association Organizes Conference on Banking Stability
- » Bansko Declared Bulgaria’s Best Winter Resort in 2014 World Ski Awards
- » Lot 2 of Bulgaria’s Struma Motorway to Be Ready by end-October 2015
- » 57% of Bulgarian Companies to Pay Christmas Bonuses
- » Bulgaria Should Be Year-Round Tourist Destination – Minister
- » Foreign Ministers of Serbia, Hungary Cite South Stream as Project of Mutual Interest