Warsaw Stock Exchange to List Bulgarian Companies
Bulgarian public companies will now be able to secure the financing of their projects through investors on the Warsaw Stock Exchange, according to the site DarikFinance.
The new opportunity has been created by a contract for partnership in the trustee services sector between the Polish Central Depositary and UniCredit Bulbank.
Many Bulgarian companies have stated interest in trading on the Polish Stock Exchange and the contract is the first step in this direction. It will allow Bulgarian businesses to be listed on the Warsaw Exchange.
The listings will be also beneficial for Polish investors, who will be able to further diversify their portfolios.
- » Bulgaria Calls Tender for Deploying Wi-Fi Network at Burgas, Varna Ports
- » Bulgaria Leads in Early Bookings for Summer 2016 at TUI Russia
- » Bulgarian Consumer Confidence Increases - NSI
- » Bulgaria Warns of 18 Unlicensed Investment Intermediaries
- » Two Bulgarian Resorts Rank Among Ten Cheapest Destinations for Russian Tourists
- » Bulgaria's ISP Sector 'Generally Clean'