Bulgaria Sees Record Cold Temperatures
Bulgaria registered record low temperatures early Monday morning, the coldest spot being the northwestern town of Knezha with -24,5 degrees Celsius.
The city of Veliko Tarnovo saw -21,2 degrees, Varna -17,8, the easternmost town of Shabla -19,2. The warmest place in the country was the southwestern town of Sandanski with -8 degrees.
The top record was set by the Bulgarian capital Sofia, which saw -15,2 degrees Celsius.
The temperatures expected around the country in the coming days are between -5 and -10/-15 degrees Celsius.
- » After the Earthquakes in Mexico, a Volcano Erupted
- » NIMH: Cold Weather with Temperatures of up to 18-23°, in Sofia Around 18°
- » Astronomical Autumn Arrives in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality is Planting a New Forest
- » Decreased Air Pollution in Bulgaria, but Still far from the Standards of Cleanliness
- » Authorities in Bali Have Raised Alert Levels for a Volcanic Eruption