Bulgaria Sees Record Cold Temperatures
Bulgaria registered record low temperatures early Monday morning, the coldest spot being the northwestern town of Knezha with -24,5 degrees Celsius.
The city of Veliko Tarnovo saw -21,2 degrees, Varna -17,8, the easternmost town of Shabla -19,2. The warmest place in the country was the southwestern town of Sandanski with -8 degrees.
The top record was set by the Bulgarian capital Sofia, which saw -15,2 degrees Celsius.
The temperatures expected around the country in the coming days are between -5 and -10/-15 degrees Celsius.
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny Today, Clouds Will Develop Around Noon
- » NIMH: Rains Expected, Thunders and Hails are Possible
- » Around 40% of Russians Believe Global Warming is not Real
- » Stephen Hawking: The Earth will Become as Hot as Venus
- » New Fires in Portugal
- » Code Yellow for High Temperatures in 24 Districts in Bulgaria