Famous Bulgarian Theater Director Krikor Azaryan Dies at 75
Professor Krikor Azaryan, a prominent Bulgarian theater director and lecturer, has died at 75 following a battle with a serious disease.
Even in his last days he managed to finish yet another memorable project and to see the ovations for the Cherry Orchard, a play by Anton Chekhov, at the National Theater.
Azaryan was born on March 15, 1934 in the town of Plovdiv. He was a professor and a lecturer at the National Academy for Theater and Film Arts.
Most of the plays that he has directed were staged at the Military Theatre in Sofia.
- » Pernik Declares Day of Mourning For the Victims From the Car Crash Near Village of Mikre
- » Weightlifting Legend Naim Süleymanoğlu Dies at Age 50
- » Andronia Popova - Roni from the Indie Band Nasekomix has Passed Away Aged 44
- » Music Legend Tom Petty Dies
- » Playboy Creator Hugh Hefner was Buried Next to Marilyn Monroe
- » Playboy Magazine Founder Hugh Hefner Dies Aged 91