Eccentric Bulgaria Party Head Tries Seppuku over Turkish Language News
Rosen Markov, the eccentric head of the marginal Party of Bulgarian Men, attempted a seppuku Thursday before the building of the Bulgarian Parliament.
Markov tried a harakiri in protest against the broadcasting of Turkish-language news emissions on the Bulgarian National Television channel BNT 1.
He was saved by police officers who showed up from among the crowd observing the eccentric man who has been campaigning against the Turkish language news for some time. The policemen used electroshock in order to neutralize Markov.
On November 10, 2009, Markov set himself on fire before the National TV building in protest, and was again saved by the policemen on duty.
- » Painter Salvador Dali's Body to be Exhumed For Paternity Suit
- » Yellow Code for Heat in 16 Regions, Thunders Expected in 10
- » Three Dead, One in Serious Condition After Car Accidents in Last 24 hours
- » Sunny Weather Today, Maximum Temperatures 31°-36°
- » Two dead, 18 injured in car accidents in last 24 hours
- » Today is the Official Start of Astronomical Summer