Eccentric Bulgaria Party Head Tries Seppuku over Turkish Language News
Rosen Markov, the eccentric head of the marginal Party of Bulgarian Men, attempted a seppuku Thursday before the building of the Bulgarian Parliament.
Markov tried a harakiri in protest against the broadcasting of Turkish-language news emissions on the Bulgarian National Television channel BNT 1.
He was saved by police officers who showed up from among the crowd observing the eccentric man who has been campaigning against the Turkish language news for some time. The policemen used electroshock in order to neutralize Markov.
On November 10, 2009, Markov set himself on fire before the National TV building in protest, and was again saved by the policemen on duty.
- » Unknown Man Attacked People in a Polish Store with a Knife, 1 Dead and 9 Injured
- » Over 200 000 Bulgarian Children Live Abroad
- » Theodore Ushev Received the Order "Chevalier of Arts and Culture" of France
- » Five Brands of Butter on the Bulgarian Market Have Violations in Their Composition (Picture)
- » From 2019, Bulgaria will Vote Electronically in all Elections
- » The Municipality of Sofia will Plant a Forest near Suhodol