Computer Glitch Causes US Flight Delays, Cancelations
The American Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has announced that a computer system malfunction has affected flight plans, causing delays and cancelations nationwide.
The system processes flight plans, but as it is not functioning properly, flight controllers are having to enter their plans manually.
Delays are expected to continue until the problem is solved, but the safety of planes in the air is not an issue, the FAA stated.
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport has been worst affected, according to US media reports, with New York airports reporting minor delays.
- » Trump Moves to Withdraw from Pacific Trade Deal
- » Turkey Expects Trump To Hand Over Gülen
- » Orban: Trump Put an End to Multilateralism
- » Hamon Wins First Round of French Socialists Primary Elections
- » Tens of Thousands Protest Against Amnesty in Romania
- » Negotiations on Ceasefire in Syria To Begin in Astana