Computer Glitch Causes US Flight Delays, Cancelations
The American Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has announced that a computer system malfunction has affected flight plans, causing delays and cancelations nationwide.
The system processes flight plans, but as it is not functioning properly, flight controllers are having to enter their plans manually.
Delays are expected to continue until the problem is solved, but the safety of planes in the air is not an issue, the FAA stated.
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport has been worst affected, according to US media reports, with New York airports reporting minor delays.
- » Afghanistan's Opium Production Rises Drastically - UN Report
- » Turkey Reports More Than 35 000 in Detention after Coup Attempt
- » Turkish PM Warns Brussels: Alternatives to EU Exist
- » France To Dismantle "Jungle" Camp in Calais
- » Greece Insists On Implementation of Quota Principle for Refugees
- » Bulgarian Citizens in Turkey: We Will Vote In Spite of Discrimination