Computer Glitch Causes US Flight Delays, Cancelations
The American Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has announced that a computer system malfunction has affected flight plans, causing delays and cancelations nationwide.
The system processes flight plans, but as it is not functioning properly, flight controllers are having to enter their plans manually.
Delays are expected to continue until the problem is solved, but the safety of planes in the air is not an issue, the FAA stated.
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport has been worst affected, according to US media reports, with New York airports reporting minor delays.
- » Ariana Grande Concert: Deaths After Reported Blast
- » Erdogan Elected Leader of Turkey's Ruling Party
- » Theresa May: 'No time to Waste' as Brexit Talks Will Start Just 11 Days After the Election'
- » Romania Аpproves Financial Support for Holocaust Survivors
- » Swedish Prosecutors to Decide on Lifting Assange Warrant
- » Greek Parliament Approves New Austerity Measures