Computer Glitch Causes US Flight Delays, Cancelations
The American Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has announced that a computer system malfunction has affected flight plans, causing delays and cancelations nationwide.
The system processes flight plans, but as it is not functioning properly, flight controllers are having to enter their plans manually.
Delays are expected to continue until the problem is solved, but the safety of planes in the air is not an issue, the FAA stated.
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport has been worst affected, according to US media reports, with New York airports reporting minor delays.
- » Ukraine PM: Attack on Lenin Equals Taliban's Destruction of Buddhas
- » Attack on Lenin Statue Heightens Tensions in Kiev
- » Protesters in Kiev Topple Lenin Monument
- » Ukraine's Security Service to Investigate Attempts at Coup'd Etat
- » Protesters in Kiev Build Barricade in front of Govt HQ
- » Czech PM 'Dreads' Attending Mandela's Funeral