Computer Glitch Causes US Flight Delays, Cancelations
The American Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has announced that a computer system malfunction has affected flight plans, causing delays and cancelations nationwide.
The system processes flight plans, but as it is not functioning properly, flight controllers are having to enter their plans manually.
Delays are expected to continue until the problem is solved, but the safety of planes in the air is not an issue, the FAA stated.
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport has been worst affected, according to US media reports, with New York airports reporting minor delays.
- » Europol Warns of New IS Terror Tactics in Europe
- » France's Hollande Not to Seek 2nd Term
- » Erdogan: Turkey Has Lost Its Patience Regarding EU Accession
- » EP Approves EU-USA Agreement on Personal Data Protection
- » Famous Media Boss Arrested in Turkey
- » Turkey’s AKP, Opposition Reach Agreement on Constitutional Amendments