Computer Glitch Causes US Flight Delays, Cancelations
The American Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has announced that a computer system malfunction has affected flight plans, causing delays and cancelations nationwide.
The system processes flight plans, but as it is not functioning properly, flight controllers are having to enter their plans manually.
Delays are expected to continue until the problem is solved, but the safety of planes in the air is not an issue, the FAA stated.
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport has been worst affected, according to US media reports, with New York airports reporting minor delays.
- » "Islamic State" Terrorist Cell in St Petersburg is Destroyed
- » NASA has Discovered a Solar System with the Same Number of Planets as ours
- » EU Leaders Agree to Move to Second-Stage Brexit Talks
- » Kosovo's Bid For Council of Europe Membership in January 2018
- » Greek Gov’t Aims to Speed Up Migrant Returns to Turkey
- » The US Federal Communications Commission Repealed the Principle of Net Neutrality