Computer Glitch Causes US Flight Delays, Cancelations
The American Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has announced that a computer system malfunction has affected flight plans, causing delays and cancelations nationwide.
The system processes flight plans, but as it is not functioning properly, flight controllers are having to enter their plans manually.
Delays are expected to continue until the problem is solved, but the safety of planes in the air is not an issue, the FAA stated.
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport has been worst affected, according to US media reports, with New York airports reporting minor delays.
- » Russia Strikes USD 3.5 B Deals for Arms Deliveries to Egypt
- » Turkish Food Exporters Seek Cuts in Russian Customs Duties
- » Russia, Turkey Mull Trade Preferences for Some Sectors
- » Ukraine Could See Exports Rise Under Deal with EU
- » Ukraine Parliament Adopts Donbass Self-Determination Bill
- » EU Parliament, Ukraine's Rada Adopt Association Agreement at Once