Computer Glitch Causes US Flight Delays, Cancelations
The American Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has announced that a computer system malfunction has affected flight plans, causing delays and cancelations nationwide.
The system processes flight plans, but as it is not functioning properly, flight controllers are having to enter their plans manually.
Delays are expected to continue until the problem is solved, but the safety of planes in the air is not an issue, the FAA stated.
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport has been worst affected, according to US media reports, with New York airports reporting minor delays.
- » Romania’s Petrotel Lukoil Refinery Indicted for Money Laundering
- » Ukraine President Hints Putin Could Attack Bulgaria, Romania
- » Croatia’s Foreign Minister Vesna Pusic Confirms She Will Run for UN Chief
- » Germany's Merkel 'to Run for 4th Term' in 2017
- » PKK Bombs Railway in Turkey's Kars, Police Kills Three Kurdish Rebels in Agri
- » Immigration is EU Citizens’ Main Concern – Survey