Bulgarian Singer LiLana to Record Song with R&B Star Akon
Young Bulgarian singer LiLana is going to record a single with Senegalese-American R&B star Akon.
This has been announced by the singer herself in an interview for the Standart Daily.
LiLana said Akon offered to record a single with her in July 2009, and the demo of the song was ready but work on it had to be terminated because of issues with Akon’s label.
The R&B star, however, has offered the Bulgarian singer a second single, which, in her words, has very erotic lyrics. The music video will be recorded in January in the US.
Meanwhile, LiLana is heading on a tour in Bulgaria. She is most famous for her single “Dime Piece” which features US rap legend Snoop Dogg and Bulgarian rapper Big Sha (formerly known as Misho Shamara).
- » New Royal Baby: Prince William, Kate Expecting Second Child
- » Bulgarian Christian Stoinev Reaches Semifinals of America's Got Talent
- » Scarlett Johansson Gave Birth To Baby Girl
- » Brangelina Got Married In France
- » BBC's 'Sherlock' Makes Off With 7 Emmys
- » Stylish Grigor Dimitrov Poses for American Vogue