Bulgarian Singer LiLana to Record Song with R&B Star Akon
Young Bulgarian singer LiLana is going to record a single with Senegalese-American R&B star Akon.
This has been announced by the singer herself in an interview for the Standart Daily.
LiLana said Akon offered to record a single with her in July 2009, and the demo of the song was ready but work on it had to be terminated because of issues with Akon’s label.
The R&B star, however, has offered the Bulgarian singer a second single, which, in her words, has very erotic lyrics. The music video will be recorded in January in the US.
Meanwhile, LiLana is heading on a tour in Bulgaria. She is most famous for her single “Dime Piece” which features US rap legend Snoop Dogg and Bulgarian rapper Big Sha (formerly known as Misho Shamara).
- » ABBA Consider Live Reunion - Agnetha Faltskog
- » Sharapova Tweets Joy of Bulgarian Dimitrov's Title
- » Sharapova’s Agent Denies Pregnancy Rumours, Slams Media
- » Sharapova's Rumoured Pregnancy Makes Headlines in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Fitness Icon Wins World Title in Competition
- » Miss Bulgaria 2013: Miss Georgia Great Friend, to Visit Me Soon