Bulgaria Football Star Berbatov Becomes Father of Baby Girl
The Captain of Bulgaria’s National Football Team, Dimitar Berbatov, has become a father of a baby girl.
Berbatov’s girlfriend Elena gave birth in Sofia at about 7:50 am Thursday, Radio Gong reported. There have been no complications, and both the mother and the baby daughter are healthy. The clinic where Barbatov’s daughter was born has been kept secret.
The girl was born just hours after Wednesday night the striker of Manchester United scored three goals in Bulgaria’s last World Cup qualified against Georgia. The match ended 6:2 but despite that win, however, Berbatov and the Bulgarian team have failed to make it to the South Africa World Cup.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Defeats David Goffin, Reaches US Open 4th Round
- » Bulgaria's Ludogorets To Face Liverpool, Real Madrid and Bazel
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Scores US Open 1st Round Win against American Ryan Harrison
- » Bulgaria’s Ludogorets Reaches UEFA Champions League Group Stage
- » Bulgaria's Tsvetana Pironkova Starts US Open With Victory
- » Boxing Match Kubrat Pulev – Wladimir Klitschko Is Postponed