Bulgaria Football Star Berbatov Becomes Father of Baby Girl
The Captain of Bulgaria’s National Football Team, Dimitar Berbatov, has become a father of a baby girl.
Berbatov’s girlfriend Elena gave birth in Sofia at about 7:50 am Thursday, Radio Gong reported. There have been no complications, and both the mother and the baby daughter are healthy. The clinic where Barbatov’s daughter was born has been kept secret.
The girl was born just hours after Wednesday night the striker of Manchester United scored three goals in Bulgaria’s last World Cup qualified against Georgia. The match ended 6:2 but despite that win, however, Berbatov and the Bulgarian team have failed to make it to the South Africa World Cup.
- » Uncertainty over Bulgarian National Coach's Move to Dinamo Zagreb
- » Bulgarian Women's Volleyball Team Qualifies for Eurovolley
- » Bulgaria Ranks 60th as Rio Paralympics End
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Goes Up ATP Ranking Again
- » Ludogorets, Basel Tied 1:1 in Champions League Group Game
- » World Chess Federation Confirms Bulgaria's Suspension