Bulgaria Football Star Berbatov Becomes Father of Baby Girl
The Captain of Bulgaria’s National Football Team, Dimitar Berbatov, has become a father of a baby girl.
Berbatov’s girlfriend Elena gave birth in Sofia at about 7:50 am Thursday, Radio Gong reported. There have been no complications, and both the mother and the baby daughter are healthy. The clinic where Barbatov’s daughter was born has been kept secret.
The girl was born just hours after Wednesday night the striker of Manchester United scored three goals in Bulgaria’s last World Cup qualified against Georgia. The match ended 6:2 but despite that win, however, Berbatov and the Bulgarian team have failed to make it to the South Africa World Cup.
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Suffers Heavy Defeat, Ousted at Opening of Roland Garros
- » Bulgaria's Sesil Karatancheva Beats Former No.1 at Opening of Roland Garros
- » Bulgaria's CSKA Sofia Appeals Revocation of Licence
- » Bulgaria Scores Gold, Silver Medals at Rhythmic Gymnastics World Cup in Tashkent
- » Bulgarian Football Union to Determine Fate of CSKA Sofia
- » Bulgaria's Sesil Karatancheva Reaches Last Round of Roland Garros Qualifiers