Bulgaria Football Star Berbatov Becomes Father of Baby Girl
The Captain of Bulgaria’s National Football Team, Dimitar Berbatov, has become a father of a baby girl.
Berbatov’s girlfriend Elena gave birth in Sofia at about 7:50 am Thursday, Radio Gong reported. There have been no complications, and both the mother and the baby daughter are healthy. The clinic where Barbatov’s daughter was born has been kept secret.
The girl was born just hours after Wednesday night the striker of Manchester United scored three goals in Bulgaria’s last World Cup qualified against Georgia. The match ended 6:2 but despite that win, however, Berbatov and the Bulgarian team have failed to make it to the South Africa World Cup.
- » Bulgarians Spent Over EUR 104 000 at 2014 World Cup
- » Michael Schumacher Is Showing Signs Of Recovery
- » Grigor Dimitrov Becomes Honorary Citizen of Varna
- » Clashes Break Out In Argentina After World Cup Defeat
- » Germany Crowned World Cup Champion After Defeating Argentina
- » Germany Footballers Decided Not To Humiliate Brazil