13-Year-Old Bulgaria Girl Kidnapped, Raped
A 13-year-old Bulgarian girl from the capital Sofia was kidnapped and then raped late Tuesday.
The police have already arrested the perpetrators - two men at 24 and 30 years of age, Darik Radio reported.
Shortly after 10 pm on Tuesday, the police received a signal that the girls was kidnapped in the Tolstoy quarters and put in a black BMW 520. It was soon established that the car belongs to a 24-year-old man, who lives the region of the Vietnamese Hostels in Sofia.
Minutes after midnight, the suspect's car was stopped by force in the Orlandovtsi quarters, police officials said. The 24-year-old owner of the car was behind the wheel.
He explained to the police that he left the other perpetrator and the girl in the Benkovski quarter in the capital.
The girls was indeed taken to this neighborhood, where she was kept in a fruit orchard against her will. The police found out that the she was threatened and then raped by the 30-year-old man. He has a police record for raping another under aged girl.
The 13-year-old girl was later found by the police in another car with two man, whose involvement in the case is still being clarified.
The perpetrators were detained and an investigation has been initiated, the police reported.
- » Englishwoman Reportedly Found Dead in Bulgarian Village, Murder Suspected
- » Bulgaria’s Sopharma CEO Ognian Donev Charged with BGN 63 M Tax Evasion
- » Prosecuting Authority Resubmits Indictment against ex-Deputy Parliament Speaker Hristo Biserov
- » Austrian Police Find 42 Migrants Crammed into Bulgarian-registered Van
- » Head of Bulgaria’s National Science Fund Arrested on Suspicion of Murder
- » Bulgarian Prosecutors Extend Deadline for Investigation of 2012 Burgas Bus Bombing