13-Year-Old Bulgaria Girl Kidnapped, Raped
A 13-year-old Bulgarian girl from the capital Sofia was kidnapped and then raped late Tuesday.
The police have already arrested the perpetrators - two men at 24 and 30 years of age, Darik Radio reported.
Shortly after 10 pm on Tuesday, the police received a signal that the girls was kidnapped in the Tolstoy quarters and put in a black BMW 520. It was soon established that the car belongs to a 24-year-old man, who lives the region of the Vietnamese Hostels in Sofia.
Minutes after midnight, the suspect's car was stopped by force in the Orlandovtsi quarters, police officials said. The 24-year-old owner of the car was behind the wheel.
He explained to the police that he left the other perpetrator and the girl in the Benkovski quarter in the capital.
The girls was indeed taken to this neighborhood, where she was kept in a fruit orchard against her will. The police found out that the she was threatened and then raped by the 30-year-old man. He has a police record for raping another under aged girl.
The 13-year-old girl was later found by the police in another car with two man, whose involvement in the case is still being clarified.
The perpetrators were detained and an investigation has been initiated, the police reported.
- » 70 Illegal Immigrants Arrested on Bulgarian Border
- » Two Policemen Arrested in Sofia for Brutal Beating
- » Bulgarian Sentenced to 11 Y Jail in Romania for Espionage
- » Syrian Attacker of Bulgarian Shopkeeper Charged
- » Bulgarians among Top Complainants with Strasbourg Court
- » Bulgarian Woman Assaulted in Thessaloniki, Claims Rape