Dimitrov Wins Heavyweight Cup at Bulgaria Bodybuilding Contest
Famous Bulgarian bodybuilder Dimitar Dimitrov has triumphed in the heavyweight category of the Max Power Tournament of the Bulgarian Bodybuilding and Fitness Federation (BBBFF).
Dimitrov, who is a representative of the Universal Gym, grabbed the title in the 90+ kg category in the tournament in Sofia over the weekend, which is part of a serious of contests of the BBBFF.
The 90 kg category title was won by Atanas Nikolaev, a representative of the Leon Gym in the town of Kazanlak. Konstantin Paskalev, another representative of the same gym, won the cup in the 75 kg category.
The bodybuilding contests of the BBBFF continue with a round in the city of Stara Zagora on September 26, another round in Sofia on October 3-4, and a round in Burgas on October 10-11.
The culmination will be the Super Max CUP Open Tournament in Sofia on October 24, 2009, which will take place before the international bodybuilding contest in Qatar, and will include a number of international participants. The contests are sponsored by the shaving cosmetics producer Super Max.
- » Nadal Proved to be too Strong for Dimitrov
- » The Construction of a New National Football Stadium Outside the City Center is being Considered
- » Implants in the Body of Athletes to for Doping Control
- » 900 Additional Tickets For the Boxing Match Between Kubrat Pulev and Anthony Joshua
- » Grigor Dimitrov Qualified For the Quarterfinals of the Shanghai ATP Masters 1000
- » Grigor Dimitrov Saved 3 Match Balls and Defeated Harrison in Shanghai