Bulgaria Health Insurance to Undergo Drastic Reforms
A Bulgarian citizen, who failed to pay his last six monthly health insurance contributions, might soon not be able to travel abroad.
The drastic measure was announced Sunday by Health Minister, Bozhidar Nanev, who said the move was needed because the country loses annually about BGN 1 B from unpaid health insurance.
In addition, the Health Ministry will propose that during the purchase of real estate property, a proof for paid health insurance to be required in order to conclude the deal.
Currently 1,2 M Bulgarians do not have health insurance, the Minister pointed out.
The other measures include restructuring of the management of the National Health Insurance Fund and its reduction, establishment of a special entity to control and sanction violations in the health care system and eliminating the mandate for the Regional Health Insurance Funds to sign contracts with each health care provider.
- » Ad-Hoc Committee to Examine the Procedure For New Type Fighter Jet Aircraft
- » Bulgarian Council of Ministers Approves Draft Agreement on Labour Migration with Armenia, Moldova and Ukraine
- » National Construction Control Directorate to Conduct an Inspection of Residential Buildings
- » Case against MP Mareshki and His Team Will Not Be Over Soon, Prosecution Says
- » 23% Support for GERB and United Patriots Coalition Government
- » NSI: Poverty Line for Bulgaria Was BGN 308.17 in 2016
They haven't any original ideas, as they haven't got the brain power....I've heard all the Irish jokes, so I expect the Bulgarians will get their share of ridicule soon;-
What's got an I.Q. of 100???
Answer:- 1000 Bulgarians
I notice that they have just set up a fashion academy.....A flippin' ACADEMY no less....for the least fashionable country on the planet.....OMG...I can't stop laughing....I'll have to go now before I bust my sides laughing......OMG....maybe in another 10 years they'll be up with the fashion of the 50s......OOOooohhhh....my sides are hurting