Bulgaria Prince Kardam Health Improves Year after Hellish Crash
The condition of the Bulgarian Prince Kardam is improving after he spent several months in a coma after a car crash on August 15, 2008, Spanish media reported.
Prince Kardam, who is the eldest son of Bulgaria's former Tsar and former Prime Minister Simeon Saxe-Coburg, is recuperating in the town of Santiago de Compostela, the district of Galicia.
The reports say that Prince Kardam would likely need a long period of time to recover from the severe injuries he suffered in the crash, but he has already uttered his first words.
Miriam Ungria, Prince Kardam's wife, who was also injured in last year's car accident, has recently returned to her usual daily routine after four surgeries on her right hand.
- » The Road Infrastructure Agency has Warned of Snow and Strong Winds from Sunday
- » Bulgaria, Lithuania and Romania are the Countries with the Lowest Minimum Wage in the EU
- » There are no More Wild Horses on Earth
- » Brussels Introduces Free Public Transport and a Ban on Movement in Case of Air Pollution
- » 10 People Died in the Collapse of a Residential Building in Cairo
- » Dozens Died After a Crash in Peru