BILLA HYPERMARKET IN HASKOVO
Business | April 3, 2001, Tuesday // 00:00| Views: 15545 | Comments: 0
Austrian company Billa will invest in a hypermarket in Haskovo. Construction works will start in 3 months and will provide 120 job positions. Billa will pay DEM 1 M to the Municipality for the site where the hypermarket will be built. Billa is popular with its multiples in Europe. There is already one hypermarket working in Sofia.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Bulgaria Expects Budget Surplus to Exceed BGN 2.3 B at End of April
- » Network of Electric Bicycles to Connect Bulgaria, Romania
- » Competition for New Tourist Logo of Bulgaria Fails to Select Winner
- » Bulgaria's Competition Watchdog Fines Two Regional TV, Internet Providers
- » Gazprom Puts Forward New South Stream Route
- » Bulgaria's NEK Repays EUR 309 M Debt to Local Unit of U.S.-based AES Corp
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)