BILLA HYPERMARKET IN HASKOVO
Business | April 3, 2001, Tuesday // 00:00| Views: 15576 | Comments: 0
Austrian company Billa will invest in a hypermarket in Haskovo. Construction works will start in 3 months and will provide 120 job positions. Billa will pay DEM 1 M to the Municipality for the site where the hypermarket will be built. Billa is popular with its multiples in Europe. There is already one hypermarket working in Sofia.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Bulgaria, Russia to Look into Options for the Future of Belene NPP Project
- » Bulgaria’s Gross Foreign Debt Dips 1.3% Y/Y in May 2016
- » Bulgaria’s Business Climate Worsens in July – NSI Survey
- » Bulgaria Appoints New Deputy Finance Minister
- » Trips of Bulgarians Abroad Rise 21% Y/Y in June
- » Air France Strike to Disrupt Sofia Flights
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)