BILLA HYPERMARKET IN HASKOVO
Business | April 3, 2001, Tuesday // 00:00| Views: 15564 | Comments: 0
Austrian company Billa will invest in a hypermarket in Haskovo. Construction works will start in 3 months and will provide 120 job positions. Billa will pay DEM 1 M to the Municipality for the site where the hypermarket will be built. Billa is popular with its multiples in Europe. There is already one hypermarket working in Sofia.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Bulgaria Says BSEC Countries Need to Offer Joint Products to Boost Tourist Flow
- » Bulgaria, Russia Discuss Future of Equipment Built for Scrapped Belene NPP Project
- » Bulgaria to Back Lending to SMEs with EUR 102 M in EU Funds by 2020
- » EC Closes 2012 Power Exports Case against Bulgaria
- » Swiss-Bulgarian IT Firm Wins Most Secure Cloud Platform Award
- » China’s JAC Motors Looks into Opportunities to Start Making Electric Cars in Bulgaria
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)