BILLA HYPERMARKET IN HASKOVO
Business | April 3, 2001, Tuesday // 00:00| Views: 6686 | Comments: 0
Austrian company Billa will invest in a hypermarket in Haskovo. Construction works will start in 3 months and will provide 120 job positions. Billa will pay DEM 1 M to the Municipality for the site where the hypermarket will be built. Billa is popular with its multiples in Europe. There is already one hypermarket working in Sofia.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » KTB Directors: BNB Report Is 'A Lampoon'
- » Deposits In Bulgaria's Banks Up BGN 531 M In September
- » Bulgaria Is Second Favorite Destination Among Russians
- » Bulgaria Threatens to Terminate Contract for Struma Motorway Lot 4
- » 20 Bulgarian Companies to Build Infrastructure for Qatar's 2022 FIFA World Cup
- » Audit Finds BGN 4.2 B Impairment Costs on KTB Balance Sheet, Bulgaria C. Bank Says