BILLA HYPERMARKET IN HASKOVO
Business | April 3, 2001, Tuesday // 00:00| Views: 15320 | Comments: 0
Austrian company Billa will invest in a hypermarket in Haskovo. Construction works will start in 3 months and will provide 120 job positions. Billa will pay DEM 1 M to the Municipality for the site where the hypermarket will be built. Billa is popular with its multiples in Europe. There is already one hypermarket working in Sofia.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Bulgaria's Lukoil Neftochim Remains Third Biggest Company in Southeast Europe
- » Swiss-Bulgarian IT Cloud Co Defies Hackers from Around the World
- » Bulgaria’s Financial Watchdog Rejects IPO Prospectus of Roo’bar Producer
- » Bulgaria’s Government Debt to GDP Ratio Unchanged from July, at 28.4%
- » Bulgaria 'Seeking to Become Hub for Russian Gas'
- » Uber Bulgaria Launches Online Petition to Renew Services