Bulgaria Constitutional Court to Hear Parliament Elections Case
The Bulgarian Constitutional Court has decided to try the case on the legality of the Parliament Elections results.
This has been announced Thursday by the press office of the "Law, Order, Justice" party.
The Constitutional court has allowed the complaint of RZS's leader Yane Yanev about the legality of the election results in Turkey to be referred for consideration.
Yane Yanev took a stand against the results from Turkey at the Parliament Elections on July 5, saying they were illegal, and that seven of the MPs of the ethnic Turkish party DPS were elected in breach with the electoral laws.
- » Internet Site Launched to Help Bulgarian Voters Abroad
- » Bulgaria Supreme Court Postpones Striking Turkey Election Results
- » Bulgarian US, Turkey Ambassadors to Explain Election Violations
- » Bulgaria Ruling GERB Increases Lead ahead of Socialists - Survey
- » Bulgaria Prosecutors Find Violations in Turkey Election Sections
- » Serious Violations Found in Bulgarian Foreign Election Sections