Bulgaria PM Borisov Appoints 24 Deputy Ministers
Bulgaria's Prime Minister, Boyko Borisov, has issued Monday ordinances appointing twenty-four deputy ministers.
The teams in eight ministries have been completely set up.
Ecology Minister, Nona Karadzhova, has Ivelina Vaisleva and Evdokiya Maneva as her deputies.
Daniela Masheva, Zhaneta Petrova-Boseva, and Hristo Angelov will be helping Margarita Popova in the Justice Ministry.
Deputy Ministers in the cabinet of the Finance Minister, Simeon Djankov, are Vladislava Goranov, and Ana Mihaylova, and the Health Minister, Dr.Bozhidar Nanev, will be backed by Lyubomir Gaydanov and Valeri Mitrev.
The new government chose Tsvetan Dimitrov and Preslav Borisov as deputies of the Agriculture Minister, Miroslav Naydenov.
Krasimir Popov and Valentina Simeonova will help Totyu Mladenov in the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy.
Transport Minister, Alexandar Tsvetanov, will be backed by Ivaylo Moskovski and Kamen Kichev, and the Sport Minister, Svilen Neykov, will be helped by Lazar Tsenov.
PM Boyko Borisov also appointed two Deputy Education Ministers - Svetlana Lomeva and Milka Kodzhabashieva, two Deputy Foreign Affairs Ministers - Marin Raykov and Milen Lyutskanov, and in the Defense, Interior and the Culture Ministries, one in each - Anyu Zapranov, Veselin Vuchkov, and Todor Chobanov.
- » Bulgarian President Criticises Parliament for Ignoring Citizens' Will
- » Bulgarian MPs Decide Only Question on E-Voting to Appear on Referendum
- » Bulgarian Deputy PM: Anticorruption, Judicial Reform Are Two Sides of Same Coin
- » Reform of Voting Rules, Judiciary Key to Solving Bulgaria's Problems – President
- » Bulgaria’s President to Present Referendum Questions in Parliament
- » Bulgaria's Interior Ministry Officials to Hold Protest in Downtown Sofia