WHO IS WHO: Bulgaria New Agriculture Minister Miroslav Naydenov
Dr. Miroslav Naydenov was born in 1968 in the North-Western Bulgarian city of Vratsa.
He graduated the Institute of Zootechnics and Veterinary Medicine in the Southern city Bulgarian city of Stara Zagora. Later he specialized in animal health care in the University of Bern, Switzerland, and veterinary-sanitary control and expertize in the Thracian University in the city of Stara Zagora.
He was a director of the Regional Veterinary-Medical Service in Vratsa, and Secretary General of the National Veterinary-Medical Service. In 2008, Naidenov attended a training on a program for political leader in the US State Department.
His last position has been as a director of the Bulgarian capital Sofia municipal company "Ekoravnovesie".
Naydenov is fluent in French, Russian, and English, He is married, and has two children.
Naydenov is Chair of the Expert committee on Agriculture and Forestry in the GERB party.
- » Internet Site Launched to Help Bulgarian Voters Abroad
- » Bulgaria Supreme Court Postpones Striking Turkey Election Results
- » Bulgarian US, Turkey Ambassadors to Explain Election Violations
- » Bulgaria Ruling GERB Increases Lead ahead of Socialists - Survey
- » Bulgaria Prosecutors Find Violations in Turkey Election Sections
- » Serious Violations Found in Bulgarian Foreign Election Sections