"Heal the World", Michael Jackson Daughter Close Staples Center Memorial
Michael Jackson's daughter, Paris Katherine, addressed the thousands that had gathered to honor the memory of the great singer at the very end of the memorial service at Staples Center.
"Ever since I was born, daddy has been the best father you could ever imagine. And I just wanted to say I love him so much", Paris Katherine said bursting into tears.
She addressed the mourners briefly, after Jacko's brothers Jermaine and Marlon spoke before the crowd.
Earlier Jackson's band members, relatives, and celebrities sang together Jackson's song, "Heal the World", after a performance of his "We are the World".
"When Michael started, it was a different world, but because Michael kept going, because he didn't accept limitations, because he refused to let people decide his boundaries, he opened up the whole world in the music world. He put on one glove, pulled his pants up and broke down the color curtain", Rev. Al Sharpton told the mourners at Staples Center earlier during the memorial.
The King of Pop died on June 25, 2009, at the age of 50 of a heart attack.
- » Minimum Pension in Slovenia Reaches EUR 500
- » Angry Nationalists Storm Macedonian Parliament
- » Erdogan: ‘EU Cannot Question Our Democracy’
- » Estonia says Russia May Put Troops in Belarus to Challenge NATO
- » Angela Merkel: 'EU-Turkey Ties 'Severely Hit' by Ankara Developments'
- » Trump Says He Won't Pull US Out of NAFTA