"Heal the World", Michael Jackson Daughter Close Staples Center Memorial
Michael Jackson's daughter, Paris Katherine, addressed the thousands that had gathered to honor the memory of the great singer at the very end of the memorial service at Staples Center.
"Ever since I was born, daddy has been the best father you could ever imagine. And I just wanted to say I love him so much", Paris Katherine said bursting into tears.
She addressed the mourners briefly, after Jacko's brothers Jermaine and Marlon spoke before the crowd.
Earlier Jackson's band members, relatives, and celebrities sang together Jackson's song, "Heal the World", after a performance of his "We are the World".
"When Michael started, it was a different world, but because Michael kept going, because he didn't accept limitations, because he refused to let people decide his boundaries, he opened up the whole world in the music world. He put on one glove, pulled his pants up and broke down the color curtain", Rev. Al Sharpton told the mourners at Staples Center earlier during the memorial.
The King of Pop died on June 25, 2009, at the age of 50 of a heart attack.
- » Romanian PM ousted in no-confidence vote
- » Justice minister Francois Bayrou is quitting French government
- » French Police Found Champs Elysees Attacker's Weapons
- » Premier Filip on a Working Visit to Brussels
- » Merkel Ready to Consider Macron Eurozone Reform Ideas
- » Bulgarian Ambassador to London: 'Attack at Finsbury Park Mosque is Defined as Potential Terrorist Attack'