Russian Gamblers to Flock to Bulgaria after Ban of Casinos
Bulgaria and especially its Black Sea coast cities and resorts are set to benefit from the ban of casinos in Russia as the country is expected to attract thousands of Russian gamblers.
This prediction is made in an article of onlinecasinoadvisory.com, which reminds that effective July 1, the Russian legislation is banning all casinos on the territory of the Federation.
The Russian authorities later plan to reopen casinos only in four gambling zones. According to an expert cited in the article, they might reverse their decision once they see large-scale gambling revenue leave the country.
The article points out that Bulgaria and Cyprus are the most likely hopefuls to attract a large number of Russian gamblers.
Tourism » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » The Quarter With the Most Beautiful Christmas Decorations in the World (Photos)
- » Bansko is the Favorite Resort of Turkish Tourists in 2017
- » BDZ Offers Pre-Sale of Tickets For the Holidays
- » More Than 400 Flights Were Canceled at the Airport in Toronto, Canada Due to Heavy Snowfall
- » Passenger Numbers at Bulgaria's Varna, Burgas Airports Rise in Jan-Nov
- » Some Ryanair Pilots in Ireland to Strike, German Union Steps Up Pressure