Russian Gamblers to Flock to Bulgaria after Ban of Casinos
Bulgaria and especially its Black Sea coast cities and resorts are set to benefit from the ban of casinos in Russia as the country is expected to attract thousands of Russian gamblers.
This prediction is made in an article of onlinecasinoadvisory.com, which reminds that effective July 1, the Russian legislation is banning all casinos on the territory of the Federation.
The Russian authorities later plan to reopen casinos only in four gambling zones. According to an expert cited in the article, they might reverse their decision once they see large-scale gambling revenue leave the country.
The article points out that Bulgaria and Cyprus are the most likely hopefuls to attract a large number of Russian gamblers.
Tourism » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Weekend Idea: Autumn Walk Around Shabla
- » Bulgaria's Revenue from Tourist Overnights Rises in August
- » Sofia Airport Welcomed its 5-millionth Passenger
- » 50% more Chinese Tourists in Bulgaria
- » National Tourism Council Starts Today in Sofia
- » Ryanair Promises Pilots Significant Improvements in Pay, Conditions