Czech Skoda Sole Bidder to Supply Trolleys for Bulgaria Capital
The Czech Skoda Electric ended up being the only bidder to supply new trolley cars in the tender of the municipal company "Capital Electric Transport."
The tender procedure concluded Friday, the company informs, adding that 4 firms had purchased documents to participate in the tender, but the Czechs ended being the only ones to submit them.
Skoda's offer is to supply 30 new, modern, air-conditioned trolleys for EU 143 M.
- » Foreign Investments in Bulgaria Shrink by 60% at End-2016
- » Bulgaria Ranks 47th in Economic Freedom Index
- » KEVR: Bulgargaz' Demand for 32% Hike in Gas Prices Is Unjustifiably High
- » Bulgaria 'Seeking South Stream Project Revival'
- » Holiday and Spa Expo Kicks Off in Blgaria
- » Bulgaria Posted 1.3% inflation in January