Czech Skoda Sole Bidder to Supply Trolleys for Bulgaria Capital
The Czech Skoda Electric ended up being the only bidder to supply new trolley cars in the tender of the municipal company "Capital Electric Transport."
The tender procedure concluded Friday, the company informs, adding that 4 firms had purchased documents to participate in the tender, but the Czechs ended being the only ones to submit them.
Skoda's offer is to supply 30 new, modern, air-conditioned trolleys for EU 143 M.
- » May tells EU immigrants: 'We want you to stay'
- » State starts inspections in Sunny Beach resort
- » Boyko Borisov to Interior Ministry: No limit for fuel
- » Conservatives agree pact with DUP to support May government
- » Macron says France will not recognise Crimea 'annexation'
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva: No change in Bulgarian stand on languages in friendship treaty with Macedonia