Czech Skoda Sole Bidder to Supply Trolleys for Bulgaria Capital
The Czech Skoda Electric ended up being the only bidder to supply new trolley cars in the tender of the municipal company "Capital Electric Transport."
The tender procedure concluded Friday, the company informs, adding that 4 firms had purchased documents to participate in the tender, but the Czechs ended being the only ones to submit them.
Skoda's offer is to supply 30 new, modern, air-conditioned trolleys for EU 143 M.
- » Dutch Company Takeaway.com Buys BGMenu for EUR 10.5 Million
- » Nearly 8.9 Million Foreign Tourists Came to Bulgaria in 2017
- » The IMF Insists: Accelerate the Raise of Wages!
- » SurveyThe Most Visited Country in the World is Japan
- » Venezuela will Release Another Virtual Currency
- » Investments in "Smart" Cities will Reach $ 80 billion in 2018