Czech Skoda Sole Bidder to Supply Trolleys for Bulgaria Capital
The Czech Skoda Electric ended up being the only bidder to supply new trolley cars in the tender of the municipal company "Capital Electric Transport."
The tender procedure concluded Friday, the company informs, adding that 4 firms had purchased documents to participate in the tender, but the Czechs ended being the only ones to submit them.
Skoda's offer is to supply 30 new, modern, air-conditioned trolleys for EU 143 M.
- » Westinghouse, Gov't to Sign Final Deal on Unit 7 Next Year - CEO
- » Bulgaria's Outgoing PM Downplays Budget Update Affair
- » Socialist MP Backs Faster Deposit Repayment for Supervised Banks
- » Moody’s Cuts Bulgarian Corpbank’s Deposit Ratings
- » Germans' Vacation In Bulgaria 52% Cheaper Than In Germany
- » Bulgaria's GERB Withdraws Support from State Budget Overhaul