Czech Skoda Sole Bidder to Supply Trolleys for Bulgaria Capital
The Czech Skoda Electric ended up being the only bidder to supply new trolley cars in the tender of the municipal company "Capital Electric Transport."
The tender procedure concluded Friday, the company informs, adding that 4 firms had purchased documents to participate in the tender, but the Czechs ended being the only ones to submit them.
Skoda's offer is to supply 30 new, modern, air-conditioned trolleys for EU 143 M.
- » Europe's Largest Banks Declare 26% of Profits in Tax Havens
- » Number of Tourists Visiting Pamporovo Increases with Over 30%
- » Chief of Road Infrastructure Agency Resigns
- » BNB: Deposits Increased By Over 7% in February
- » Foreign Direct Investments in Bulgaria Up By 92% in January
- » ECB: Euro Zone Survey Data Point to Robust First Quarter