Bulgaria Kaliakra Rock Fest to Boast Largest Balkan Stage
The largest stage on the Balkan Peninsula will be built especially for this year's Kaliakra Rock Fest on the northern Bulgarian Black Sea Coast.
Mötley Crüe, Scorpions, and Dream Theater are among the performers. The Festival is taking place between July 1 and July 3 in Bulgaria's Rock capital, Kavarna.
The stage can sustain 20 tons and will weight 86 tons. According to the organizers, Joker Media and the Kavarna municipality, this will be the largest stage in the entire history of the Rock Fest.
Lauren Harris and her band will warm-up Mötley Crüe on July 1. July 2 will feature the Scorpions, supported by Blind Guardian and Edguy. Dream Theater with Cynic will be the final performance at the Rock fest.
- » Nicole Scherzinger Dispels Rumors of Breakup with Bulgaria's Dimitrov
- » Grigor Dimitrov Tops List of 70 Most Popular Bulgarian Celebrities – Forbes Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Women Among World's Top 10 Sexiest - Survey
- » Selfie of the Day: Kristalina Georgieva, Maxim Behar
- » New Royal Baby: Prince William, Kate Expecting Second Child
- » Bulgarian Christian Stoinev Reaches Semifinals of America's Got Talent