Bulgaria Kaliakra Rock Fest to Boast Largest Balkan Stage
The largest stage on the Balkan Peninsula will be built especially for this year's Kaliakra Rock Fest on the northern Bulgarian Black Sea Coast.
Mötley Crüe, Scorpions, and Dream Theater are among the performers. The Festival is taking place between July 1 and July 3 in Bulgaria's Rock capital, Kavarna.
The stage can sustain 20 tons and will weight 86 tons. According to the organizers, Joker Media and the Kavarna municipality, this will be the largest stage in the entire history of the Rock Fest.
Lauren Harris and her band will warm-up Mötley Crüe on July 1. July 2 will feature the Scorpions, supported by Blind Guardian and Edguy. Dream Theater with Cynic will be the final performance at the Rock fest.
- » ABBA Consider Live Reunion - Agnetha Faltskog
- » Sharapova Tweets Joy of Bulgarian Dimitrov's Title
- » Sharapova’s Agent Denies Pregnancy Rumours, Slams Media
- » Sharapova's Rumoured Pregnancy Makes Headlines in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Fitness Icon Wins World Title in Competition
- » Miss Bulgaria 2013: Miss Georgia Great Friend, to Visit Me Soon