Bulgaria Businessman Shot Dead in SofiaвЂ™s Boyana
The Bulgarian businessman, Alexandar Zanev, has been shot dead Monday at around 6.30 pm in the Boyana quarter of Sofia.
He was shot several times in the head while driving his Suzuki Vitara on Byal Ravnets Str. in Boyana, Darik Radio reported.
Alexandar Zanev is the owner of the "Sofiiska Banitsa" chain.
The reason for the assassination is still not clear.
- » Bulgarian Woman and her Two Children were Killed in Canada
- » Young Family was Found Dead in Plovdiv
- » Armed Man Robbed a Casino in Sofia
- » 2 Men Sentenced in Germany For Art Forgery Scheme
- » Customs Detained More than 4000 False Labels of World-Famous Brands
- » Six People Died in Clashes in a Bolivian Prison