TV Presenter Deo Wins BulgariaвЂ™s Charity VIP Brother
Television presenter, Deo, has won the third season of Bulgaria's reality show VIP Brother after collecting the most amount of money for charity.
After an epic final live episode of over 10 hours, Deo came out victorious having received over BGN 100 000 in texts and contributions from the general public.
Deo stated when leaving the house that "nothing stops us being good to other people, this is the way forward."
The third season of VIP Brother was dedicated to eight charitable causes, to which the BGN 1.63 M collected over the 2 months that the celebrities were inside the house, will now be spread donated.
The final two stars left in the house were Deo and double Olympic shooting champion Maria Grozdeva. Grozdeva concluded, "It was a pleasure to spend the two months in the house, apart from the rest we also managed to do something very important".
- » Nicole Scherzinger Dispels Rumors of Breakup with Bulgaria's Dimitrov
- » Grigor Dimitrov Tops List of 70 Most Popular Bulgarian Celebrities – Forbes Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Women Among World's Top 10 Sexiest - Survey
- » Selfie of the Day: Kristalina Georgieva, Maxim Behar
- » New Royal Baby: Prince William, Kate Expecting Second Child
- » Bulgarian Christian Stoinev Reaches Semifinals of America's Got Talent