Bulgaria Music Stars Record with Rap Legend Snoop Dogg
Lilana and Misho Shamara have recorded a track with rap legend Snoop Dogg in a first for the modern Bulgarian music scene.
Lilana, Snoop Dogg and Misho Shamara met at the MG Group studios in Chicago and Los Angeles and recorded the single "Dime Piece". The music and arrangement were done by Ariel Rodriguez, one of the music producers of R. Kelly.
The track is a is a sample from a hit of a Swedish group from the end of the 90s and the text is written by the Chicago rapper Reggie Ruckus and Snoop Doggy Dog himself.
The song is mixed by Slavic Livins, who has worked with Beyonce, Britney Spears, Akon, T-Pain, Liquid Soul, R.Kelly, Christina Aguilera, Bump J and others.
The video which will be broadcast for the first time in Bulgaria on 24 April is shot in Los Angeles by director Morocco Vaughn, who has shot clips of Kanye West, R.Kelly, Twista and others.
One of the closest friends of Snoop Dogg, Dan Magic Juan as well as Coldhard from Crucial Conflict also take part in the video.
The digital premiere of "Dime Piece" in the US will be in the beginning of June, and the single will be published in September. Then Lilana will be guest in the MTV show of Snoop Dogg at his invitation.
- » ABBA Consider Live Reunion - Agnetha Faltskog
- » Sharapova Tweets Joy of Bulgarian Dimitrov's Title
- » Sharapova’s Agent Denies Pregnancy Rumours, Slams Media
- » Sharapova's Rumoured Pregnancy Makes Headlines in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Fitness Icon Wins World Title in Competition
- » Miss Bulgaria 2013: Miss Georgia Great Friend, to Visit Me Soon