Bulgaria Music Stars Record with Rap Legend Snoop Dogg
Lilana and Misho Shamara have recorded a track with rap legend Snoop Dogg in a first for the modern Bulgarian music scene.
Lilana, Snoop Dogg and Misho Shamara met at the MG Group studios in Chicago and Los Angeles and recorded the single "Dime Piece". The music and arrangement were done by Ariel Rodriguez, one of the music producers of R. Kelly.
The track is a is a sample from a hit of a Swedish group from the end of the 90s and the text is written by the Chicago rapper Reggie Ruckus and Snoop Doggy Dog himself.
The song is mixed by Slavic Livins, who has worked with Beyonce, Britney Spears, Akon, T-Pain, Liquid Soul, R.Kelly, Christina Aguilera, Bump J and others.
The video which will be broadcast for the first time in Bulgaria on 24 April is shot in Los Angeles by director Morocco Vaughn, who has shot clips of Kanye West, R.Kelly, Twista and others.
One of the closest friends of Snoop Dogg, Dan Magic Juan as well as Coldhard from Crucial Conflict also take part in the video.
The digital premiere of "Dime Piece" in the US will be in the beginning of June, and the single will be published in September. Then Lilana will be guest in the MTV show of Snoop Dogg at his invitation.
- » Ron Howard to Direct Beatles Documentary
- » Novak Djokovic Marries His Girlfriend
- » Robert Downey Jr. And Wife Susan Expecting A Baby
- » Duke And Duchess of Cambridge Root for Murray Vs Dimitrov at Wimbledon
- » Beyonce Tops Forbes' 15th Annual Celebrity 100 List
- » Elizabeth II Visits Game of Thrones Set, Does Not Claim Iron Throne