Hundreds Rally in Sofia in Remembrance of Double Murder Victims
Several hundred took part in a rally Wednesday to remember the two young Bulgarians who were killed before the Solo Club in downtown Sofia on April 18.
The rally started at the Slavia Stadium where the young hockey player Vazharov used to play, and reached the site of the double murder in front of the Solo Club.
Earlier Wednesday night the Sofia City Court ruled to keep behind bars the suspected murderer, the 22-year-old Iliyan Todorov, as the investigation of the case is still under way.
The 21-year-old Vasil Alexandrov, and 24-year-old Kiril Vazharov were killed in a fight between two allegedly drunk groups of young people in front of "Solo" club in downtown Sofia around 4 a.m. Saturday, police officials reported.
Both men were stabbed in the back while trying to get away from the fight. Vazharov was a goal keeper for Bulgaria's national ice hockey team.
- » Mother Killed her 1-year old Child in Stamboliyski
- » Bulgarian Interior Ministry Detained a Criminal Group for People Trafficking
- » Two People are in Custody for an Attack of a Man and his Pregnant Girlfriend on Trakia Highway
- » 34 Members of Organized Crime Group were Arrested in Italy
- » Bulgarian Customs Officers Found Currency and Gold for BGN 900 000
- » UAE Behind Qatar Hacks