Kenyan National Found Dead in Own Building in Sofia
The body of a 42-year-old Kenyan national has been discovered in the man's own apartment in downtown Sofia Tuesday night.
According to an acquittance of the victim, cited by Darik radio, the man's business in Bulgaria involved sending local fashion models to work abroad. The woman further told Darik that the deceased has been a private person and did not like discussing his dealings.
The Kenyan national has been discovered with stab wounds in his apartment in a five-story building on Sofia's "Vasil Levski" boulevard by a friend.
Darik further informs the victim was the sole owner of the entire building and had lived alone in one of the apartments there for many years.
- » 2 Police Officers Arrested and Charged with Drug Distribution and Taking Bribes
- » Turkey Arrests 4 People Over Explosion at Tupras Refinery
- » 73-year-old Man gave BGN 100 000 to Telephone Scammers in Sofia
- » The Police Arrested a Commander from Islamic State in Special Operation in Sofia (Video)
- » Police Chief in Plovdiv Detained on Suspicion for Involvement in Telephone Fraud
- » Bulgarian Crooks who Posed as Masters Games Athletes Jailed 8 Months For Bank Fraud
I am more interested in the building, couldn't care less if another pimp, mobster, thief or fireworks seller got knifed, shot, strangled, poisoned or bored to death. I want to know about the building- how he got it, when did he buy it?
There is a whole fascinating story behind this man waiting to come out, any takers?
How do you get to own a whole building in Vasil Levski blvd? Most of the buildings are full of grannies who will not sell for next 20years at least. What type of "models" was this man sending abroad.
All to be revealed in the next chapter... coming soon. :)