70% of Prostitutes in Belgium Come from Bulgaria - Report
A total of 70% of the prostitutes working in Belgium are Bulgarians, a "Risk Monitor" foundation report showed Tuesday.
The report is on the the main schemes of money laundering related to human trafficking and the problems that the institutions, involved in this phenomenon, are facing.
According to it the profit of the Bulgarian organized crime that is dealing with human trafficking is more than EUR 1 B. Yearly, over 10 000 people become victims of trafficking.
Money laundering schemes come through luxury boutique shops, car sellers, and outlet stores. It has been noticed lately that members of organized crime groups dealing with human trafficking have started investing even in agriculture.
The report also says that there is already a large number of Bulgarian prostitutes in countries like the USA and South Africa. That is something new for those countries.
Despite the efforts of the Bulgarian government to fight human trafficking not much has been achievement, Deputy Chief of the US Mission, Alexander Karagiannis, said. In his words, Bulgarian mafia is still way ahead of the government, he added.
- » Gunman Shot Dead by French Police After Two Killed in Trèbes Supermarket Hostage Situation (UPDATED)
- » Greek Authorities Seize 11 kg of Heroin at Athens Airport
- » BREAKING NEWS: ISIS Gunman 'Kills Shop Worker' After Taking Hostages at French Supermarket
- » 34 Killed, Including 17 Children, in an Air Strike in Northwestern Syria
- » A 20-year-old Girl was Beaten and Robbed in the Student City District of Sofia
- » Suicide Bomber Kills 26 in Kabul Attack
Nellie 'Oh, look! She's got my f*ck-me boots on!'
Hmmmmm, last time they wheeled Nellie out she was wearing these: http://images.google.com/url?source=imgres&ct=tbn&q=http://members.frys.com/%257Eorthofun/pictures/adv57t.jpg&usg=AFQjCNG-3BatUQ_l7Y3Gs4vbEsEODfStKQ