Prominent Veliko Tarnovo Lawyer Shot in Broad Daylight
Petar Lupov, a well-know lawyer from the Bulgarian city of Veliko Tarnovo was shot dead Wednesday.
Lupov was killed in his garage, not far away from his house, on the Veliko Tarnovo's "Bulgaria" boulevard.
The lawyer was found dead in his automobile.
There have been two previous attempts on Lupov's life in the summer of last year. The lawyer was attacked and beaten in his office by a unidentified assailant in July while just one month later his car was set on fire and totaled.
Lupov's name is connected with the defense team for a group of shareholders of the former "Trakya Bank" - Plovdiv against the DZI Bank.
- » Man Shot Dead Near Downtown Sofia
- » Sofia Court Stops Unlawful Wiretapping Case against Former Interior Minister
- » Businessman Veselin Mareshki Facing Year in Jail for Hitting Varna Official
- » 5 Bulgarians Arrested in Italy for Illegal Trafficking in Antique Coins
- » 3 Bulgarians Arrested in Serbia for Human Trafficking
- » Operation Imperium Busts Bulgarian Fake Payment Cards Group