Prominent Veliko Tarnovo Lawyer Shot in Broad Daylight
Petar Lupov, a well-know lawyer from the Bulgarian city of Veliko Tarnovo was shot dead Wednesday.
Lupov was killed in his garage, not far away from his house, on the Veliko Tarnovo's "Bulgaria" boulevard.
The lawyer was found dead in his automobile.
There have been two previous attempts on Lupov's life in the summer of last year. The lawyer was attacked and beaten in his office by a unidentified assailant in July while just one month later his car was set on fire and totaled.
Lupov's name is connected with the defense team for a group of shareholders of the former "Trakya Bank" - Plovdiv against the DZI Bank.
- » Ex Bulgarian Public Official Gets 2 Years in Jail for Leaking Wiretapping Data
- » Bulgarian Court Increases Prison Sentence of Pazardzhik Imam over Preaching Radical Islam
- » Bulgaria Police Detain 35 Migrants in Downtown Sofia
- » Bulgaria Seizes 5.6 Kg Heroin at Border with Turkey
- » Bulgarians Arrested in UK over Drug Trafficking
- » Over 500 Bulgarians Become Trafficking Victims A Year