Prominent Veliko Tarnovo Lawyer Shot in Broad Daylight
Petar Lupov, a well-know lawyer from the Bulgarian city of Veliko Tarnovo was shot dead Wednesday.
Lupov was killed in his garage, not far away from his house, on the Veliko Tarnovo's "Bulgaria" boulevard.
The lawyer was found dead in his automobile.
There have been two previous attempts on Lupov's life in the summer of last year. The lawyer was attacked and beaten in his office by a unidentified assailant in July while just one month later his car was set on fire and totaled.
Lupov's name is connected with the defense team for a group of shareholders of the former "Trakya Bank" - Plovdiv against the DZI Bank.
- » Migrant Smuggling Network Dismantled Near Dunav Bridge Checkpoint
- » Man’s Body Found in Front of Residential Building in Sofia, Regions is Closed Off
- » Car Explodes in Yahinovo Village, One Person Detained
- » Sofia Regional Prosecutor’s Office Detains 49-year-old Man Accused of Murder in Etropole Town
- » About 10 Cars Burn Down at a Parking Lot on Montevideo Str.
- » Man and Woman Detained For the Murder of the Taxi Driver in Varna