Blonde Beauty Antonia Petrova Wins Miss Bulgaria 2009
Antonia Petrova has been announced as Miss Bulgaria 2009 and will go on to represent Bulgaria at the prestigious Miss World 2009.
The blonde beauty from the city of Pernik is 24 years old and has two high degrees in economy and law.
The first runner up was Elitsa Lubenova from Dve Mogili, who is 18 years old. She studies in a school for folklore dances in Kotel, her dream is to dance on the scene of Bolshoi theater, fashion.bg reported Monday.
The title Miss Beauty of the World Bulgaria 2009 was received by the 17-year-old Ruslana Kaneva from Sofia. She will represent Bulgaria at the contest in China in April.
Miss Tourism Planet Bulgaria was awarded to the 19-year old Polina Gergusheva also from Sofia, who will represent Bulgaria in Athens at Miss Tourism Planet 2009.
Lifestyle » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Wax Statue of Maria Sharapova to Be Displayed in Madame Tussauds
- » Sofia Men Will Compete In High Heels Against Violence
- » Michelle Obama to Guest Star in Cult TV Show
- » Bulgarian Seafarer to Set New Guinness World Record
- » Pleiad of Movie Stars to Shoot in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Artist's Sculpture to Adorn JFK Airport's Departure Hall