Blonde Beauty Antonia Petrova Wins Miss Bulgaria 2009
Antonia Petrova has been announced as Miss Bulgaria 2009 and will go on to represent Bulgaria at the prestigious Miss World 2009.
The blonde beauty from the city of Pernik is 24 years old and has two high degrees in economy and law.
The first runner up was Elitsa Lubenova from Dve Mogili, who is 18 years old. She studies in a school for folklore dances in Kotel, her dream is to dance on the scene of Bolshoi theater, fashion.bg reported Monday.
The title Miss Beauty of the World Bulgaria 2009 was received by the 17-year-old Ruslana Kaneva from Sofia. She will represent Bulgaria at the contest in China in April.
Miss Tourism Planet Bulgaria was awarded to the 19-year old Polina Gergusheva also from Sofia, who will represent Bulgaria in Athens at Miss Tourism Planet 2009.
Lifestyle » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Beyoncé and Jay Z have welcomed their twins
- » Torrent Trackers Zamunda.Net, Zamunda.Se Operational Again
- » Three SkyscrapersTo Be Built in Bulgaria's Sofia
- » Daily Mirror: Nicole Sherzinger Says She's Happy with Grigor Dimitrov
- » Danish Architect Jan Gehl Invited To Consult on Sofia as Green City Vision
- » Sofia Municipality To Renovate Zapaden Park