Russia PM Putin Congratulates Bulgarian Counterpart on National Holiday
"I note with deep satisfaction the constructive character of the Russian-Bulgarian collaboration, founded on the traditional friendship and the cultural and spiritual closeness of our people," the address states.
- » Answers To the Bulgarian Language and Literature Exams
- » New Psycho Tests for Drivers
- » Scotland will Consider a New Referendum on Independence
- » Many Parts of Sofia Remain Without Hot Water during the Summer
- » Only 7 People Can Call Donald Trump Directly
- » Bulgarian Railways Continue to Accumulate Losses
The Bulgarian Government does not need to ask RUSSIA or IRAN or Afghanistan or whomever
when it decides to withdraw from NATO.
The NATO CHARTER gives ONE YEAR time to the partners of the organisation in
case they want to LEAVE it,e.g.
if BG wants to be OUT of NATO on 05/03/2010
it JUST needs to SUBMIT its plea tomorrow.
The ONLY ONE the BG Government OUGHT to ask are the BULGARIAN PEOPLE!
Just the opposite ! Bulgarians should thank Russians for having such a wonderful holiday , without them Bulgaria would not have existed . What if both Bulgarians and Russians are developing new plan to liberate Bulgaria from NATO ? ... lol ... According to Kolega , it might be Russian-Bulgarian deal as well as "the South Stream" ... lol ... I agree the life in EU is not easy for Bulgarians , too many standards they should meet . Anyway , the thing they still cannot understand is how they can get money without stealing something . Congratulations !