Bulgarian Border Police Bust Greek Male Model Accused of Cocaine Trafficking
A Greek male model, Teo Theodoridis, has been arrested at the Sofia airport Monday during an attempt to leave the country with a false passport, the Darik radio reported, citing information from the Bulgarian Border Police.
The Border Police check-up revealed that Greek authorities have been trying to trace Theodoridis for the alleged traffic of 4 kilograms of cocaine from Columbia to Athens.
Theodoridis attempted to escape to another country through Bulgaria by using a false Greek passport. The Police found out that the passport has been stolen several days ago in the ThessalonГki area.
Theodoridis is going to be extradited to Greece and turned over to Greek authorities.
- » Bulgaria Earns Praise from Europol for Busting Workshop for Forged Euro Notes
- » Cash Machine Stolen in Bulgaria’s Velingrad
- » Bulgarian Authorities Detain 29 Migrants Near Vratsa
- » Bulgaria Parliament ex-Official Faces Renewed Tax Evasion Trial
- » Bulgarian Counter-Intelligence Official Goes to Court for Disclosing 'State Secret'
- » Bulgarian Police Detain 22 Afghan Migrants near Border with Greece