Bulgarian Calf Named after US President Barack Obama
The male calf was born the morning of January 20, the US Presidential Inauguration Day, so its keeper decided to name it after the 44th American President.
The keeper has promised that the calf would not be sent to the slaughterhouse for at least four years, i.e. during the duration of Obama's current term.
The farm in Tatarevo has a tradition in interesting cattle names. Two of the cows in the farm are after rivers - Dunav ("Danube") and Maritsa - because of their high yield of milk.
- » The Major breakdown in the Heating System has Already been Repaired
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny with Maximum Temperatures of 10-15°C
- » Over 340,000 are the Registered Weapons in Bulgaria
- » Doctors are Protesting - This Time in Lovech
- » 100 Bulgarians are in Frankfurt Without Transportation to Sofia Due to Canceled Flight
- » Bulgarians will Spend up to 24% of their Monthly Income for Christmas Gifts
I can see where they are comming from...