Bulgarian Calf Named after US President Barack Obama
The male calf was born the morning of January 20, the US Presidential Inauguration Day, so its keeper decided to name it after the 44th American President.
The keeper has promised that the calf would not be sent to the slaughterhouse for at least four years, i.e. during the duration of Obama's current term.
The farm in Tatarevo has a tradition in interesting cattle names. Two of the cows in the farm are after rivers - Dunav ("Danube") and Maritsa - because of their high yield of milk.
- » Bulgaria Honors St Theodore with Horse Racing
- » The White House Attacking with a Car was Deliberate, but it was not Dangerous
- » The Road Infrastructure Agency has Warned of Snow and Strong Winds from Sunday
- » Bulgaria, Lithuania and Romania are the Countries with the Lowest Minimum Wage in the EU
- » There are no More Wild Horses on Earth
- » Brussels Introduces Free Public Transport and a Ban on Movement in Case of Air Pollution
I can see where they are comming from...