Bulgarian Calf Named after US President Barack Obama
The male calf was born the morning of January 20, the US Presidential Inauguration Day, so its keeper decided to name it after the 44th American President.
The keeper has promised that the calf would not be sent to the slaughterhouse for at least four years, i.e. during the duration of Obama's current term.
The farm in Tatarevo has a tradition in interesting cattle names. Two of the cows in the farm are after rivers - Dunav ("Danube") and Maritsa - because of their high yield of milk.
- » Theodore Ushev Received the Order "Chevalier of Arts and Culture" of France
- » Five Brands of Butter on the Bulgarian Market Have Violations in Their Composition (Picture)
- » From 2019, Bulgaria will Vote Electronically in all Elections
- » The Municipality of Sofia will Plant a Forest near Suhodol
- » A Tourist was Killed after an Accident in a Cathedral in Florence
- » So-Called Superfoods will be Included in the Menus of Bulgarian Kindergartens
I can see where they are comming from...