Man Shot with Eight Bullets in Sofia's Obelya Quarter
The attempted murder took place on the first floor of entrance "A" of apartment building No. 121 in the Obelya Quarter.
The victim has been taken to the Pirogov hospital immediately. He has been shot in both legs, the stomach, and the chest but his condition has been stabilized, and his life is out of danger.
The attacker most likely waited for his victims in the building entrance, and shot him in the chest and legs with eight bullets of what is believed to have been a Makarov gun. He has managed to get away unhindered from the crime scene.
According to neighbors, the shot man is named Emil Damyanov, the BGNES news agency reported. BGNES reminds that on October 23, 2006, a bomb exploded before the apartment door of the then 32-year-old Damyanov in the same building, No. 121.
No one was hurt by the bomb attack in 2006 but unnamed neighbors were cited as saying Damyanov had been involved with drug dealing. BGNES points out that even though the reasons for the attempted murder Monday night were unclear if was rather unlikely that the incident had been caused by a personal conflict.
- » At Least 23 Civilians from One Family were Killed by the US Coalition in Syria Air Strike
- » Police Probe Attempted Arson Against Jewish Chapel in Malmö
- » 15 People were Detained in an Operation of the GDBOP in Veliko Tarnovo
- » Illegal Cigarette Factory with Workers from Bulgaria and Ukraine was Discovered in Spain
- » Swedish Police Bust International Begging Ring
- » Six were Killed in a Bomb Attack in Pakistan
No but yellow men are truly the bottom of the pecking order here in the US.
To find one in BG and trashing BG all the time is really murder worthy. What a human excrement!
I hope some of that mafia he keeps harping about catches up with Ivancho the China man...