Iran's Deputy Foreign Minister Cancels Visit to Bulgaria
The spokesman of Bulgaria's Foreign Ministry Dragovest Goranov said on Monday the visit had been canceled by the Iranian side, which had not scheduled a new date for it.
Iran's Embassy in Sofia also called off its press conference, which was supposed to take place on Monday as part of Safari's visit to Bulgaria.
The Bulgarian Foreign Ministry was expecting the visit in order to discuss with the Iranian side the case of the 55-year-old Bulgarian truck driver, Zhivko Rusev, who has been detained for drug trafficking, and is threatened by a death sentence.
- » End of Autonomous Catalonia! Madrid has taken away the Rights of the Government of Puigdemont
- » New Zealand's New Prime Minister will be the Youngest Female Leader in the World
- » Prime Minister Borisov: Bulgaria will Provide EUR 500 000 to the Trust Fund for Africa
- » The Innovation Fund of Bulgaria will Pay Scholars in early November
- » A European Funding will be Provided for the Construction of the Railway Link Between Bulgaria and Greece
- » The Interior Minister Declared the Fence on the Bulgaria-Turkey Border is 100% Finished
stop distorting my words and behaving like you did not get the meaning ! EVERY bulgarian IS DREAMING TO LIVE ABROAD , IS NOT HE ? The longer you jump , the more happy you are ... lol ... By the way , are you really able to pay for the trip ? I thnk this is the last money you got from selleng your house ...
"both your officials and many nationals jump out of the window to visit my country .."
Obviously you know little about the EU since any Bulgarian just needs to get on the plane with their ID to get to any EU country.
Why would they jump off anywhere to visit you?
Is it that low that people have to jump in your country?
Nabucco project may be canceled one day as well ... how stupid Bulgarians are ... taking into account your national passion for easy money , I suggest you to have the criminal code of the country you are going to visit ... if you are not able to think just read it first before doing something !