Yeah you're right Sascha, Germany got Greece by the balls since its 'liberation' form the Turks it's got its German masters till today. Not much changed since. Now I read Germany demanding Greece to be the first EU country to lose sovereignty over it's state budget (!?) The first EU colony that is.
To put things in perspective: PR. Bulgaria had GDP/capita twice that of Romania, higher than Poland at more or less level of Hungary.
2012 Bulgaria has the GDP of Romania and half that of Poland and Hungary. Probably the most drastical relative displacement of all eastern bloc countries.
LOL Greece turning spiritual now. Well borrowing from Russia is not like free money you get from America or Germany.
Russians will take what belongs to them and then some more LOL.
My grand father used to tell me this often http://translate.google.com/#hr|en|Duguje%20kao%20Grcka.
Yeah BG still has some evolving to do. Sad fact tho Baltic mud pits including Poland got to Schengen before Bulgaria. Now its Bulgaria with Romania. Loud mouth Boyko better put a finger to his head.
"Himmler was their Defender!"
The SS Handzar Division Lives on in Bosnia
by Dan Chukurov, Petar Makara and Jared Israel
Seems like old friends starting a brawl. Whos next Germany..
Now Boyko seems as the average pikey thug 'ere uh oh sorry about the lazy categorization!
Sascha, these dudes in the French foreigner legion, no president can tell them what to do and who to fight for.
Richie you can be sad as long as you wish but there are facts and there is fiction.
Here are some facts for you:
- Macedonia is a geographical entity - a territory which today is entirely part of Greece.
- FYROM means Former Yugoslav Republic of Turkey, it was one of the Republics in former Yugoslav federation with a special status - like Kosovo it's state budget was entirely constructed and banked in Belgrade.
- Macedonia is south of FYROM.
- People in FYROM speak different language from a different language subgroup, dance on different music, dress differently and look different than people in Macedonia.
- Capital of Macedonia is Thessaloniki
- Capital of FYROM is Skopie
- FYROM used to be called Vardarska Banovina after Serbia won it militarily from Bulgaria.
- There were Bulgarians in Macedonia as well as in Vardarska Banovina. Bulgarians from Vardarska banovina and cleansed or converted to Serbians after 1914. Bulgarians from Macedonia were cleansed and converted to Greeks and Turks after the Berlin treaty (thank you Germany).
- Bulgarians in FYROM that converted to Serbs and whatever not-Bulgarian got land property and social status as well as jobs at critical positions in journalism, law and government administration. These are the ones writing such articles.
- FYROM wanting to be 'antic Macedonian' is absolutely new thing and if you look at any interview of FYROM main stream politicians during the 90s they were quite moderate and didn't mind their Bulgarian roots writen in history books. Including their first (now late) president Kiro Gligorov and foreign minister Denko Malevski.
- Yugoslavia as did Greece tried to convert all of its minorities to the main constitutional peoples and avoid petty separatism common for the area.
- Bulgarians that converted to Serbs, Croat or whatever not Bulgarian don't regret it! Bulgaria is still a dung hole and they don't want to move and live in Bulgaria. Even Bulgarians themselves flee the country like rats from sinking ship.
heh Bulgaria in G20 with what be mrasnik first go and wash yourself
50% more Chinese Tourists in Bulgaria
Potentially Defective Aluminum was used by All Car Manufacturers in Japan