To Warfou, I think your posts are reasonable and we dont throw insults at each other.
Our views are completely different you are right wing and I am a commie.
I even agree with you on one point, Bulgarian Women.
Keep posting having you post things that lots of people dont agree with generates debate some of which is not insulting.
Advice to future investors in Bulgaria:
1) Bulgaria does not protect your investment
2) Bulgaria does not protect your personal data
3) Bulgaria has no law and order, I have yet to see someone high profile wander behind bars
4) Most state officials are part of a scheme mostly run by the ruling political party
5) Most state officials have four years’ time, to steal as much as possible
6) Most state officials have no clue about their job
7) Most qualified professionals already work outside Bulgaria, or try to go there anyway
8) There is no such thing as cheap labor in Bulgaria.
9) A Bulgarian has endless arguments why he should do less and earn more
10) Given the choice between lying and telling the truth, a Bulgarian always chooses the lie, and explains it as not having told you the full truth
If you want to challenge yourself, Bulgaria is the place to be!
Vladamir thank you for the rt link.
It is wonderful news.
Peaceful people having intelligent conversations with the Uranian soldiers, it is people like these will prevent civil war in the Ukraine.
Any news from Kiev, I expect the government to be sacked, overthrown soon because their planned military campaign in the East is failing.
The government in Kiev will need to recall the army to protect them from the Kiev savages.
Here is the result of this illegitimate disgusting Kievs miltary attack. But their army, still has their sences as opposed to disgusting american marines.
They wouldn't attack civilians, wise choice! My trust in Ukrainian people is a little bit better now.
Discussing with sa-sha, vladimir k., olga, optimistic, jerry etc. is a time waste. They may be even the same person using various logins/user names. They repeat Russian propaganda lies and are aggressive towards their opponents once they run out of arguments (what happens very quickly because of their limited knowledge and IQ level).
Is this even legal under EU competition law?
Bulgaria's main migration problem are hundreds of thousands of ruskis residing on the Black Sea who are always unloyal scum to the countries who host them, flying their flags everywhere and demonstrate their arrogance.
Hopefully the investment planned for agriculture will encourage employment in that sector
Probably something to do with the new laws passed which state that foreigners cannot own land in Bulgaria - and the lack of clarity in the reporting of this has led many to believe that any investment here may be clawed back as happened in Spain
Grigor Dimitrov Climbs to Record High Position
Bulgaria's Unemployment Rate Remains Unchanged