Will Russia's currency crisis last a long time?
RESULTS FROM PREVIOUS POLLS
- The incident in which the Serbian authorities obstructed the remembrance of Bulgarian national hero Vasil Levski by the ethnic Bulgarian minority in Serbia
(24 February 2011 - 3 March 2011)
- After the revolutions in Tunisia and Egypt, which Arab country will be next to see a popular protest movement organized via social networks topple the regime?
(13 February 2011 - 23 February 2011)
- How do you think the "social network" revolutions in Tunisia, Egypt and other countries will affect the Arab World?
(2 February 2011 - 12 February 2011)
- The positive confidence vote that Bulgaria's Borisov government got from Parliament shows:
(24 January 2011 - 1 February 2011)
- Why are key EU countries (France, Germany, Sweden, Netherlands, Austria) opposed to Bulgaria's accession to the Schengen Area in March 2011?
(18 January 2011 - 23 January 2011)
- Bulgaria's recent "tape gate" of leaked tapes of phone conversation of Customs Agency head Vanyo Tanov and his superiors - Finance Minister Djankov and his deputy Goranov show that:
(10 January 2011 - 17 January 2011)
- Personality in the News 2010
(2 December 2010 - 9 January 2011)
- The current close relations between Bulgaria and the United States are based on:
(22 November 2010 - 1 December 2010)
- What is the most important result of Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin's long-anticipated visit to Bulgaria on Nov. 13, 2010?
(14 November 2010 - 20 November 2010)
- Do you think Bulgaria has the right to be proud of the achievements of Brazil's Dilma Rousseff, whose father Petar Rusev (Pedro Rousseff) was a Bulgarian immigrant?
(30 October 2010 - 13 November 2010)
- How do you view the acquittal of Bulgarian ethnic Turks' leader Ahmed Dogan of conflict of interest charges with 2 Supreme Court judges voting to acquit him, and 1 voting him quilty?
(18 October 2010 - 30 October 2010)
- Should Bulgaria support explicitly Turkey's EU accession?
(6 October 2010 - 16 October 2010)
- Lothar Matthaeus's appointment as head coach of the Bulgarian national football team will:
(26 September 2010 - 6 October 2010)
- The reaction of the Bulgarian government, which said it was "fully OK" with France's deportation of ethnic Roma to Bulgaria and Romania, is:
(21 September 2010 - 25 September 2010)
- Should the European Commission take legal action against France over its deportations of Roma?
(15 September 2010 - 22 September 2010)
- What do you make of the Bulgarian Formula 1-gate involving the Abu Dhabi company EABG?
(5 September 2010 - 14 September 2010)
- Do you support France’s Roma crackdown?
(26 August 2010 - 4 September 2010)
- Who is right and who is wrong in the exchange of criticism (and insults) between Bulgaria's Diaspora Minister Bozhidar Dimitrov and leading archaeologists after the discovery of the alleged relics of St. John the Baptist?
(11 August 2010 - 19 August 2010)
- Who is right and who is wrong in the ongoing conflict between Bulgaria's judiciary and the government represented by the PM and the Interior Minister?
(2 August 2010 - 10 August 2010)
- The latest EC progress report on Bulgaria, which appears to praise the efforts of the Borisov government,
(21 July 2010 - 31 July 2010)
US, Cuba Move to Normalize Ties
Bulgaria's Child Mortality Rate Is 2 Times Higher Than EU's