RESULTS FROM PREVIOUS POLLS
- Do you think Bulgaria's authorities should ban the nationalist party 'Ataka' for causing the recent incident near the Sofia mosque?
(29 May 2011 - 9 June 2011)
- How significant do you take to be the incident in which activists of the nationalist and far-right right party Ataka assaulted praying Muslims in the Banya Bashi mosque in downtown Sofia?
(21 May 2011 - 28 May 2011)
- The newly adopted Bulgarian Renewable Energy Act is widely seen as restrictive by foreign investors. Are the breaks it places on renewable energy investments justified?
(8 May 2011 - 21 May 2011)
- Do you think the global-wide hype for the British royal wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton was justified?
(30 April 2011 - 7 May 2011)
- Does Bulgaria need to reboot and invest in its space program, which yielded certain results in communist times?
(17 April 2011 - 30 April 2011)
- How do you see Bulgaria’s participation in the European Stability Mechanism and the Pact for Euro (Euro-Plus-Pact)?
(3 April 2011 - 14 April 2011)
- How will the UN-backed international military campaign for a no-fly zone affect the situation in Libya?
(22 March 2011 - 2 April 2011)
- The devastating earthquake followed with a tsunami in Japan shows that nuclear power plants
(13 March 2011 - 21 March 2011)
- What is the EU's best bet to curb the ever rising influx of illegal immigrants from Africa and the Middle East?
(4 March 2011 - 12 March 2011)
- The incident in which the Serbian authorities obstructed the remembrance of Bulgarian national hero Vasil Levski by the ethnic Bulgarian minority in Serbia
(24 February 2011 - 3 March 2011)
- After the revolutions in Tunisia and Egypt, which Arab country will be next to see a popular protest movement organized via social networks topple the regime?
(13 February 2011 - 23 February 2011)
- How do you think the "social network" revolutions in Tunisia, Egypt and other countries will affect the Arab World?
(2 February 2011 - 12 February 2011)
- The positive confidence vote that Bulgaria's Borisov government got from Parliament shows:
(24 January 2011 - 1 February 2011)
- Why are key EU countries (France, Germany, Sweden, Netherlands, Austria) opposed to Bulgaria's accession to the Schengen Area in March 2011?
(18 January 2011 - 23 January 2011)
- Bulgaria's recent "tape gate" of leaked tapes of phone conversation of Customs Agency head Vanyo Tanov and his superiors - Finance Minister Djankov and his deputy Goranov show that:
(10 January 2011 - 17 January 2011)
- Personality in the News 2010
(2 December 2010 - 9 January 2011)
- The current close relations between Bulgaria and the United States are based on:
(22 November 2010 - 1 December 2010)
- What is the most important result of Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin's long-anticipated visit to Bulgaria on Nov. 13, 2010?
(14 November 2010 - 20 November 2010)
- Do you think Bulgaria has the right to be proud of the achievements of Brazil's Dilma Rousseff, whose father Petar Rusev (Pedro Rousseff) was a Bulgarian immigrant?
(30 October 2010 - 13 November 2010)
- How do you view the acquittal of Bulgarian ethnic Turks' leader Ahmed Dogan of conflict of interest charges with 2 Supreme Court judges voting to acquit him, and 1 voting him quilty?
(18 October 2010 - 30 October 2010)
Photo Exhibition Of Sofia's Old Public Baths
Sofia's Public Transport Company Gets New Busses
Sofia Zoo Closed
Novinite.com (Sofia News Agency - www.sofianewsagency.com) is unique with being a real time news provider in English that informs its readers about the latest Bulgarian news. The editorial staff also publishes a daily online newspaper "Sofia Morning News."
Novinite.com (Sofia News Agency - www.sofianewsagency.com) and Sofia Morning News publish the latest economic, political and cultural news that take place in Bulgaria.
Foreign media analysis on Bulgaria and World News in Brief are also part of the web site and the online newspaper.