Pope Francis waves from a window of the vatican as he greets people attending the Sunday Angelus prayer on Saint Peter`s square in the Vatican City, 14 September 2014.
An elderly man affected by the floods holds a kitten while being rescued in a boat by members of the banned Islamic charity Jamat-ud-dawa, in Shujabad, Punjab province, Pakistan, 14 September 2014.
Father of the late British singer Amy Winehouse, Mitch Winehouse poses for a photograph next to a statue of his daughter unveiled in the Stables Market in Camden Town, London, Britain, 14 September 2014.
Spanish Moto2 rider Esteve Rabat of the Marc VDS Racing team celebrates on the podium after winning the Grand Prix of San Marino and Riviera of Rimini at Misano circuit, 14 September 2014.
Objects are dispayed during the reopening of the Jewish Museum, in Brussels, Belgium, 14 September 2014. It reopened on the European Day of Jewish Culture with extra security measures, three-and-a-half months after a deadly shooting at the site.
A view of the inside of Las Maravillas Grotto in Aracena, south-western Spain. The gallery with 2,130 meters long out of witch 1,200 can be visited is a wonderful underground space featuring lakes and calcareous formations.
Pro Independence Scottish voters during a Yes rally.
The Scottish flag (R) and British Union Jack (L) fly outside the Scotland Office in London.
Former British Prime Minister Gordon Brown at the Loanhead Miners Welfare and Social Club in Midlothian, Scotland, 08 September 2014
Pro Independence Scottish voters with Scotland`s First Minister Alex Salmond (C) during a YES rally in Edinburgh, Scotland, 10 September 2014.
A pro independence Scottish voter holds up Yes balloons at a Yes rally in Edinburgh, Scotland.
A Scottish piper in traditional kilt plays bagpiles on the occasion of the European Community Summit in Edinburgh, Scotland.
Hollywood star, Scotsman, Alan Cumming joins with Scotland`s Deputy First Minister Nicola Sturgeon to campaign for the yes vote in Glasgow, Scotland, 08 September 2014.
The Ballater and District Pipe Band perform at the Braemar Gathering, Highland Games at the Princess Royal and Duke of Fife Memorial Park, in Braemar, Scotland.
The British Pound has fallen sharply to lowest level since November 2013 following opinion poll showing supporters of Scottish independence ahead for the first time, days before a referendum on whether to split from Britain is due to be held.
Voters in Scotland will vote in a referendum on the 18th September 2014 in what may be described as a Destiny Day in the country`s long history.
Pro-independence campaigners took a narrow lead with 51% of those surveyed in favor of leaving the 300-year-old union, while 49% were opposed.
Five million people are eligible to vote in the referendum. On the ballot they will be asked a yes or no question: Should Scotland be an independent country?
Scuba Diver Finds Oldest Coin in Bulgaria
Two Bulgarians Arrested in Peru for Credit Card Fraud