The late music legend Ray Charles was the star of the Grammy Awards held in Los Angeles, winning eight awards including record and album of the year.
Bulgarian flag carrier Bulgaria Air has allowed homosexual couples to benefit from a special ticket discount, media said. The company's St Valentine's Day campaign offers flights for two at the price of a single ticket.
The Bulgarian state TV channel does not rule out taking to court Slavi Trifonov, the runner-up in Bulgaria's Eurovision contest who blasted the vote as manipulated, reports say.
Manipulation claims in the vote for Bulgaria's Eurovision bid rest on no proves and aim to ruin the event, according to the director general of state television BNT, which aired live the show Saturday night.
Bulgaria-born artist Christo and his wife Jeanne-Claude, who began wrapping New York Central Park at the beginning of the year, unveiled on Saturday their USD 20 M art project. Mayor Michael Bloomberg dropped the first piece of saffron-colored fabric amo
The winner in Bulgaria's first Big Brother show Zdravko Vassilev has been predetermined, according to reports.
The US Playwright Arthur Miller - Pulitzer prize-winning author of "Death of Salesman" (1949) - has died aged 89 after a battle against cancer. His death on Thursday evening was revealed by his assistant, Julia Bolus.
More than 10,000 people from 75 countries have voted for Mrs Globe 2004 Rumiana Marinova of Bulgaria to be among the world's most influential people of the year. The recognition for the beautiful Bulgarian, dentist by profession, came from the American B
The spouse of Bulgarian President Georgi Parvanov was named as ambassador of Hans Christian Andersen's legacy, along with Harry Belafonte, Susan Sarandon, McCoy Tyner, Peter Martins, Pele and Isabelle Allende. Zorka Parvanova was awarded Friday a golden
Bulgaria's clarinet virtuoso Ivo Papasov has made it to the finals of the BBC Radio 3 World Music Awards, in the Audience Award category. Papasov, with his latest album Panair ("Fairground"), is rivaling Chehade Brothers, Enzo Avitabile e Bottari and Mer
An ostrich has escaped a farm near Bulgaria's Smolyan, and is probably roaming a nearby forest, media said Friday. The giant bird used to live in an ostrich farm in Chokmanovo, a village situated in Bulgaria's far south, but ran away after a battle with
A total of 70 percent of Britons say they do not approve of the wedding of Britain's Prince Charles and his longtime companion Camilla Parker Bowles, shows a snap poll on Sky News television. The remaining 30 percent were in favour of the marriage.
The mostly off-standard drummer Nick D'Virgilio will be guest musician for the February 17 concert of progressive band Fates Warning (FW) in Sofia. Playing as vocal weapon for the band, providing lots of background work while handling high lead chores, D
Dimitar Berbatov Contender for 'Goal of the Season'
South Korean Ferry Captain Abandoned Sinking Vessel