Santa Marina Holiday Village
8130 Sozopol, Bulgaria
Phone: +359 (550) 20 200
About the complex
Santa Marina Holiday Village is a unique place for a calm, quiet and romantic holiday among evergreen pine trees, flower gardens, park lanes, white sand beaches and blue sea waves. The complex is certain to offer you a great summer experience.
Santa Marina Holiday Village is managed by the Bulgarian hotel chain FPI Hotels & Resorts. The complex granted the prestigious prize “Building of the Year 2006” in the “Vacation Sites” category as well as „The best sea resort in Bulgaria 2009” award.
Where to find your dreamed and unforgettable summer vacation
2 km away from Sozopol
34 km from Bourgas
360 km from Sofia
- Santa Marina Holiday Village consists of luxury villas located in a pine forest with beautiful sea view. All villas are built in the distinctive Sozopol architectural style with wood and stone elements, white facades and tiled roofs. The complex is being built up at several stages. Currently, there are 1173 modern, comfortably furnished and fully- equipped studios and apartments with one and two bedrooms and a sunny terrace.
- Business Centre
- Conference Rooms for up to 200 guests
- High-Speed Internet
- Apollonia Mediterranean Restaurant
- Casa Mia Italian Pizzeria
- Joy Piano Bar
- Beach Bar
- 3 Pool Bars
- 3 open-air pools with sun shades and sun beds
- SPA Centre
- Cocolandia Children Place
- Marina Kids Land Kindergarten
- Children Corner
- Mini-Golf Course
- Open-air Volleyball Court
- Open-air Basketball Court
- Open-air Table-Tennis
- Mini Market
- Travel Agency
- Property Management Office
- Property Sales Office
- Santa Marina Express Train with route Santa Marina – Sozopol – Santa Marina
Dining & entertainment
- Apollonia is a stylish restaurant on two levels with a lovely spacious terrace and impressive view to the sea. It offers European cuisine with a special focus on the Mediterranean dishes and fish specialties, as well as an open-air barbeque section. Here you can find tempting culinary suggestions. The wine card will charm you with an exceptional selection. The restaurant is an excellent choice for weddings, family celebrations and business events. It is open all year long and has a total capacity of 330 seats.
- Casa Mia is a nice pizza restaurant located in Santa Marina Holiday Village. It is situated on a big sunny terrace over one of the complex pools. It offers a variety of furnace-baked pizzas prepared by original Italian recipes and an attractive pasta menu. Additionally, you can choose your favourite wine. The perfect ending comes with a light summer dessert or delicious ice-cream. Here you can order your take-away food.
- Joy Piano Bar offers variety of drinks along with good music and relaxing atmosphere. Famous Bulgarian musicians and artists entertain the bar guests during the summer nights.
- There are 3 pool side bars at every swimming pool within the complex. Refreshing exotic cocktails, light sandwiches and desserts are served while you relax under the sun.
- Santa Marina offers fully-equipped conference rooms with natural daylight and capacity of up to 200 guests. There is a Business centre in the complex as well. All office services are at your disposal – computer, printer, fax, telephone line, Internet access.
SPA & relax area
Marina SPA offers:
- Massages and therapies
- Steam bath
- Relaxation room
- 3 aqua areas with 3 open-air pools
Personality in the News 2013
Bulgaria's Ludogorets Oust Lazio in Europa League
Clashes in Ukraine's Crimea Region
Novinite.com (Sofia News Agency - www.sofianewsagency.com) is unique with being a real time news provider in English that informs its readers about the latest Bulgarian news. The editorial staff also publishes a daily online newspaper "Sofia Morning News."
Novinite.com (Sofia News Agency - www.sofianewsagency.com) and Sofia Morning News publish the latest economic, political and cultural news that take place in Bulgaria.
Foreign media analysis on Bulgaria and World News in Brief are also part of the web site and the online newspaper.