Bulgaria's Ex-State Administration Min Dies at 62
Bulgaria's former State Administration Minister and ex-mayor of Russe Municipality, Dimitar Kalchev, passed away on Saturday after a long illness.
Kalchev, 62, died while going through medical treatment in Sofia's Governmental Hospital.
The mourning service will be held on Tuesday in Saint Nedelya Church in the capital city.
Kalchev is to be buried in his hometown of Russe on the next day.
The deceased took the post of the minister of State Administration in the government of the former monarch Simeon Saxe-Coburg in the period 2001-2005.
- » Stephen Hawking, Renowned Scientist, Dies at 76
- » Givenchy, French fashion Icon, Dies Aged 91
- » The Captain of Fiorentina and the Italian National Davide Astori Died Suddenly
- » Danish Queen's Husband Prince Henrik Dies
- » Hollywood Star John Mahoney Died at the Age of 77
- » Fidel Castro's Eldest Son Commits Suicide