Bulgarian Socialist MP Dies at 57
The MP from Coalition for Bulgaria party Yovko Yovkov died Wednesday morning, the parliament's Speaker Georgi Pirinski announced.
No further details over the reasons of the death have been revealed so far.
Yovko Yovkov was born in 1951 in the town of Sevlievo. He was elected a MP in the 40th National Assembly.
He was a member of Finance Commission, Disaster Policy Commission and Regional Policy Commission with the parliament.
Yovkov also helped the work of some temporary bodies including those that investigated the activities of Sofia's former Mayor Stefan Sofianski and the ex-Agriculture Minister Ventsislav Varbanov.
- » Swedish DJ Avicii Dies Aged 28
- » US First Lady Barbara Bush Dies at Age 92
- » Milos Forman Two-Time Oscar Winning Directo Dead At 86
- » Winnie Mandela, South African Anti-apartheid Crusader, Dies at 81
- » France to Pay National Tribute to Officer Killed in Friday Hostage Crisis
- » Stephen Hawking, Renowned Scientist, Dies at 76