Bulgarian Socialist MP Dies at 57
The MP from Coalition for Bulgaria party Yovko Yovkov died Wednesday morning, the parliament's Speaker Georgi Pirinski announced.
No further details over the reasons of the death have been revealed so far.
Yovko Yovkov was born in 1951 in the town of Sevlievo. He was elected a MP in the 40th National Assembly.
He was a member of Finance Commission, Disaster Policy Commission and Regional Policy Commission with the parliament.
Yovkov also helped the work of some temporary bodies including those that investigated the activities of Sofia's former Mayor Stefan Sofianski and the ex-Agriculture Minister Ventsislav Varbanov.
- » One More Member of Motorhead Died
- » Singer Johnny Hallyday Dies Aged 74
- » Pernik Declares Day of Mourning For the Victims From the Car Crash Near Village of Mikre
- » Weightlifting Legend Naim Süleymanoğlu Dies at Age 50
- » Andronia Popova - Roni from the Indie Band Nasekomix has Passed Away Aged 44
- » Music Legend Tom Petty Dies