US PLANS TO BECOME TOP INVESTOR IN BULGARIA
Business | April 21, 2002, Sunday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
“We plan to become top investor in Bulgaria,” US Deputy Chief of Mission Roderick Moore said. "In the recent years we have invested USD 227 M in this country. If the deal with the US "AES" and "Entergy" companies on Maritza East 1 thermal power station is to be carried out, the American investments in Bulgaria will exceed USD 1 M," the diplomat added. According to him, the investments made by the “American Standard” in the town of Sevlievo are the most successful US investments in Bulgaria.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » The Quarter With the Most Beautiful Christmas Decorations in the World (Photos)
- » BGN 256 Million will be Invested in the Airports of Burgas and Varna in the Next 9 Years
- » Bansko is the Favorite Resort of Turkish Tourists in 2017
- » Americans will Build a New Electric Plant in Kosovo
- » NSI: Monthly Inflation in November at 0.4%
- » Sales of New Cars in Bulgaria Increased by 55%
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)