US PLANS TO BECOME TOP INVESTOR IN BULGARIA
Business | April 21, 2002, Sunday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
“We plan to become top investor in Bulgaria,” US Deputy Chief of Mission Roderick Moore said. "In the recent years we have invested USD 227 M in this country. If the deal with the US "AES" and "Entergy" companies on Maritza East 1 thermal power station is to be carried out, the American investments in Bulgaria will exceed USD 1 M," the diplomat added. According to him, the investments made by the “American Standard” in the town of Sevlievo are the most successful US investments in Bulgaria.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » 10 Candidates Want to Make the Pipes For the Bulgaria - Greece Interconnector
- » Mostly Cloudy Today with Light Rain in Many Areas
- » An Extra Half Degree of Global Warming Could Displace 5 Million People
- » China's Largest State-owned Nuclear Power Company is Interested in Belene NPP
- » Bulgaria Launches Natural Gas Hub Project with EU Support
- » About 1.2 million Foreign Tourists Visited Bulgaria During the Winter Season
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)