US PLANS TO BECOME TOP INVESTOR IN BULGARIA
Business | April 21, 2002, Sunday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
“We plan to become top investor in Bulgaria,” US Deputy Chief of Mission Roderick Moore said. "In the recent years we have invested USD 227 M in this country. If the deal with the US "AES" and "Entergy" companies on Maritza East 1 thermal power station is to be carried out, the American investments in Bulgaria will exceed USD 1 M," the diplomat added. According to him, the investments made by the “American Standard” in the town of Sevlievo are the most successful US investments in Bulgaria.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » The Chief Architect Offers Two Skyscraper Areas far from Downtown Sofia
- » Environmental Pollution Kills Millions Around the world
- » A Warehouse Hub for Indian and Chinese Goods will be Built near Sandanski
- » Varna will Held International Technology Conference Innowave Business and Startup
- » ECB Chief Mario Draghi says Bitcoin Not Mature Enough for Consideration
- » ‘New frontier’ Bulgaria Attracts Real Estate Investors
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)